The Sharkoon Unatic: USB stereo headset with an integrated soundcard / software available for download / MSRP 24 euros
Sharkoon introduces a new stereo headset: The Sharkoon Unatic with plug and play USB soundcard plugs directly into a free USB port -- a practical alternative for computers without a soundcard or where no headphone port is available. The built-in amplifier produces exceptional sound in gaming, multimedia and speech software applications.
With its flexible headband, plush earpieces and light-weight design, the headset is comfortable to wear even for extended sessions. The two metre cable features integrated controls for volume, muting the headset and turning the microphone on/off. Comprehensive software for adjusting specific tonal properties is available to download from the Sharkoon website.
The headphones have two 40mm speakers that can produce frequencies from 5 Hz to 25 kHz and a maximum power capacity of 100 mW. Impedance is rated at 38 ohms with a sensitivity rating of 102 dB SPL at 1 kHz. The flexible unidirectional microphone processes frequencies from 60 Hz to 16 kHz with a sensitivity of -42 dB. The Sharkoon Unatic supports the operating systems Windows 2000, Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit) and Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit). The device also works with Mac OS as a plug and play device, although without the added functionality of the control software.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Unatic Headset available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 24 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Unatic Headset or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015