The Sharkoon Unatic: USB stereo headset with an integrated soundcard / software available for download / MSRP 24 euros
Sharkoon introduces a new stereo headset: The Sharkoon Unatic with plug and play USB soundcard plugs directly into a free USB port -- a practical alternative for computers without a soundcard or where no headphone port is available. The built-in amplifier produces exceptional sound in gaming, multimedia and speech software applications.
With its flexible headband, plush earpieces and light-weight design, the headset is comfortable to wear even for extended sessions. The two metre cable features integrated controls for volume, muting the headset and turning the microphone on/off. Comprehensive software for adjusting specific tonal properties is available to download from the Sharkoon website.
The headphones have two 40mm speakers that can produce frequencies from 5 Hz to 25 kHz and a maximum power capacity of 100 mW. Impedance is rated at 38 ohms with a sensitivity rating of 102 dB SPL at 1 kHz. The flexible unidirectional microphone processes frequencies from 60 Hz to 16 kHz with a sensitivity of -42 dB. The Sharkoon Unatic supports the operating systems Windows 2000, Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit) and Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit). The device also works with Mac OS as a plug and play device, although without the added functionality of the control software.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Unatic Headset available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 24 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Unatic Headset or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone is stunning and powerful
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card