The Sharkoon Unatic: USB stereo headset with an integrated soundcard / software available for download / MSRP 24 euros
Sharkoon introduces a new stereo headset: The Sharkoon Unatic with plug and play USB soundcard plugs directly into a free USB port -- a practical alternative for computers without a soundcard or where no headphone port is available. The built-in amplifier produces exceptional sound in gaming, multimedia and speech software applications.
With its flexible headband, plush earpieces and light-weight design, the headset is comfortable to wear even for extended sessions. The two metre cable features integrated controls for volume, muting the headset and turning the microphone on/off. Comprehensive software for adjusting specific tonal properties is available to download from the Sharkoon website.
The headphones have two 40mm speakers that can produce frequencies from 5 Hz to 25 kHz and a maximum power capacity of 100 mW. Impedance is rated at 38 ohms with a sensitivity rating of 102 dB SPL at 1 kHz. The flexible unidirectional microphone processes frequencies from 60 Hz to 16 kHz with a sensitivity of -42 dB. The Sharkoon Unatic supports the operating systems Windows 2000, Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit) and Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit). The device also works with Mac OS as a plug and play device, although without the added functionality of the control software.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Unatic Headset available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 24 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Unatic Headset or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology