The Sharkoon Unatic: USB stereo headset with an integrated soundcard / software available for download / MSRP 24 euros
Sharkoon introduces a new stereo headset: The Sharkoon Unatic with plug and play USB soundcard plugs directly into a free USB port -- a practical alternative for computers without a soundcard or where no headphone port is available. The built-in amplifier produces exceptional sound in gaming, multimedia and speech software applications.
With its flexible headband, plush earpieces and light-weight design, the headset is comfortable to wear even for extended sessions. The two metre cable features integrated controls for volume, muting the headset and turning the microphone on/off. Comprehensive software for adjusting specific tonal properties is available to download from the Sharkoon website.
The headphones have two 40mm speakers that can produce frequencies from 5 Hz to 25 kHz and a maximum power capacity of 100 mW. Impedance is rated at 38 ohms with a sensitivity rating of 102 dB SPL at 1 kHz. The flexible unidirectional microphone processes frequencies from 60 Hz to 16 kHz with a sensitivity of -42 dB. The Sharkoon Unatic supports the operating systems Windows 2000, Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit) and Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit). The device also works with Mac OS as a plug and play device, although without the added functionality of the control software.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Unatic Headset available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 24 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Unatic Headset or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- slow ssd's
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition