Colorful Releases Factory Overclocked GTX580
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia, announced factory overclocked GTX580 in 9th November for Asia market.
The GTX580 is expected as the world's fasted DX11 GPU, it has more than 20% better performance than GTX480, and the TDP is set to 244 Watt, which is lower than GTX480 because of the new architecture of GF110. GTX580 has 32 more CUDA cores(Stream Processors) than GTX480, and achieves 512 CUDA core(Stream Processors) in the GPU.The memory capacity is 1536M and bandwidth is 384bit,which is the same as GTX480.
Unlike the reference GTX580, Colorful GTX580 is factory overclocked and set to 800/4200MHz of Core/Memory, while NVIDIA reference clock is 772/4008MHz.
GTX580 equips deluxe 6+2 phases PMW for the power supply system, use 14 pieces POSCAP capacitors, low resistance K03920G4 MOSFETs and R123 Chokes. The interfaces of Colorful GTX580 are two dual-link DVI ports and a mini-HDMI port. The card will be available in Europe soon.
Latest News Posts
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- SoftKinetic brings hand and finger recognition to virtual reality
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams