Colorful Releases Factory Overclocked GTX580
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia, announced factory overclocked GTX580 in 9th November for Asia market.
The GTX580 is expected as the world's fasted DX11 GPU, it has more than 20% better performance than GTX480, and the TDP is set to 244 Watt, which is lower than GTX480 because of the new architecture of GF110. GTX580 has 32 more CUDA cores(Stream Processors) than GTX480, and achieves 512 CUDA core(Stream Processors) in the GPU.The memory capacity is 1536M and bandwidth is 384bit,which is the same as GTX480.
Unlike the reference GTX580, Colorful GTX580 is factory overclocked and set to 800/4200MHz of Core/Memory, while NVIDIA reference clock is 772/4008MHz.
GTX580 equips deluxe 6+2 phases PMW for the power supply system, use 14 pieces POSCAP capacitors, low resistance K03920G4 MOSFETs and R123 Chokes. The interfaces of Colorful GTX580 are two dual-link DVI ports and a mini-HDMI port. The card will be available in Europe soon.
Latest News Posts
- Spotify pulls Prince's music catalog, per the musician's request
- Jaguar R&D chief isn't interested in creating full autonomous vehicles
- Xiaomi nearing 35 million smartphone units sold worldwide in 2015
- WB knew about Batman: Arkham Knight PC issues 'for months'
- Report: Nintendo will begin initially manufacturing NX in October
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive