Colorful Releases Factory Overclocked GTX580
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia, announced factory overclocked GTX580 in 9th November for Asia market.
The GTX580 is expected as the world's fasted DX11 GPU, it has more than 20% better performance than GTX480, and the TDP is set to 244 Watt, which is lower than GTX480 because of the new architecture of GF110. GTX580 has 32 more CUDA cores(Stream Processors) than GTX480, and achieves 512 CUDA core(Stream Processors) in the GPU.The memory capacity is 1536M and bandwidth is 384bit,which is the same as GTX480.
Unlike the reference GTX580, Colorful GTX580 is factory overclocked and set to 800/4200MHz of Core/Memory, while NVIDIA reference clock is 772/4008MHz.
GTX580 equips deluxe 6+2 phases PMW for the power supply system, use 14 pieces POSCAP capacitors, low resistance K03920G4 MOSFETs and R123 Chokes. The interfaces of Colorful GTX580 are two dual-link DVI ports and a mini-HDMI port. The card will be available in Europe soon.
Latest News Posts
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities