RITEK Launches the First Capless Connector USB 3.0 Flash Drive, the HD7
RITEK is launching the latest and upgraded USB 3.0 flash drive -RIDATA EZ Drive HD7. HD7 not only can provide the high transmission USB 3.0 speed, but also offer the most convenient design of USB 3.0 flash drive ever. RIDATA HD7 is the first capless designed connector with USB 3.0 flash drive in Taiwan.
RIDATA HD7 makes two best record of USB 3.0 flash drive. First of all, conforming to USB Specification 3.0, RIDATA HD7 gives you more than great performance with high-speed data transmission rates.HD7 can provide the highest transmission speed of 60 MB/s. Secondly, HD7 has convenient and smart design which is capless retractable USB connector. HD7 makes a new designed element into USB3.0 flash drives.
RIDATA HD7 flash drive's capacities are available from 8GB up to 32 GB now. Besides high-speed transmission, the most important part is that its elegant design with sliding USB connector. In addition, HD7 only cost NTD $1590 for 16GB and NTD $2590 for 32GB. Only needing a small investment and can enjoy the high speed and the most convenient of life. It's no doubt that RIDATA HD7 is your best choice now.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset