RITEK Launches the First Capless Connector USB 3.0 Flash Drive, the HD7
RITEK is launching the latest and upgraded USB 3.0 flash drive -RIDATA EZ Drive HD7. HD7 not only can provide the high transmission USB 3.0 speed, but also offer the most convenient design of USB 3.0 flash drive ever. RIDATA HD7 is the first capless designed connector with USB 3.0 flash drive in Taiwan.
RIDATA HD7 makes two best record of USB 3.0 flash drive. First of all, conforming to USB Specification 3.0, RIDATA HD7 gives you more than great performance with high-speed data transmission rates.HD7 can provide the highest transmission speed of 60 MB/s. Secondly, HD7 has convenient and smart design which is capless retractable USB connector. HD7 makes a new designed element into USB3.0 flash drives.
RIDATA HD7 flash drive's capacities are available from 8GB up to 32 GB now. Besides high-speed transmission, the most important part is that its elegant design with sliding USB connector. In addition, HD7 only cost NTD $1590 for 16GB and NTD $2590 for 32GB. Only needing a small investment and can enjoy the high speed and the most convenient of life. It's no doubt that RIDATA HD7 is your best choice now.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's new games engine is powerful, flexible, and totally free
- The Division's open beta launches next week, coming first to Xbox One
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 patch live on the PS4, Xbone and PC tomorrow
- H1Z1 splits into two games, neither of them are free-to-play
- Prepare for 3 IT Security Certifications for $30
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance