Sharkoon "Rush" Headset: Versatile stereo-headset for use with analogue audio sources / MSRP 16 euros
Sharkoon is expanding its "Rush" product line designed specifically for gamers with a versatile stereo gaming headset. The Sharkoon Rush Headset has a stylish design and high-quality workmanship. In addition to the striking Rush-Logo on top of the headband, stylized silver flames adorn each earpiece -- upholstered for maximum comfort. The Rush Headset connects via a 3.5mm jack to analogue sources such as a PC, notebook, TV or HiFi stereo system. A rotatable microphone on a flexible arm is perfect for gaming as well as VoIP applications and other multimedia and speech programs.
High quality audio is ensured through the 40mm drivers which can produce frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 KHz, have a rated output of 20 mW and a maximum output of 150 mW. Impedance is rated at 32 Ohm and sensitivity at 108 dB SPL at 1 KHz. The microphone processes frequencies from 30 Hz to 16 KHz with a sensitivity of -58 dB. Volume controls and a microphone mute button are integrated into the 2.3m cable. A transport bag is Included in the packaging.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush Headset available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 16 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Rush Headset or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20