Sharkoon "Rush" Headset: Versatile stereo-headset for use with analogue audio sources / MSRP 16 euros
Sharkoon is expanding its "Rush" product line designed specifically for gamers with a versatile stereo gaming headset. The Sharkoon Rush Headset has a stylish design and high-quality workmanship. In addition to the striking Rush-Logo on top of the headband, stylized silver flames adorn each earpiece -- upholstered for maximum comfort. The Rush Headset connects via a 3.5mm jack to analogue sources such as a PC, notebook, TV or HiFi stereo system. A rotatable microphone on a flexible arm is perfect for gaming as well as VoIP applications and other multimedia and speech programs.
High quality audio is ensured through the 40mm drivers which can produce frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 KHz, have a rated output of 20 mW and a maximum output of 150 mW. Impedance is rated at 32 Ohm and sensitivity at 108 dB SPL at 1 KHz. The microphone processes frequencies from 30 Hz to 16 KHz with a sensitivity of -58 dB. Volume controls and a microphone mute button are integrated into the 2.3m cable. A transport bag is Included in the packaging.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush Headset available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 16 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Rush Headset or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99