Sharkoon "Rush" Headset: Versatile stereo-headset for use with analogue audio sources / MSRP 16 euros
Sharkoon is expanding its "Rush" product line designed specifically for gamers with a versatile stereo gaming headset. The Sharkoon Rush Headset has a stylish design and high-quality workmanship. In addition to the striking Rush-Logo on top of the headband, stylized silver flames adorn each earpiece -- upholstered for maximum comfort. The Rush Headset connects via a 3.5mm jack to analogue sources such as a PC, notebook, TV or HiFi stereo system. A rotatable microphone on a flexible arm is perfect for gaming as well as VoIP applications and other multimedia and speech programs.
High quality audio is ensured through the 40mm drivers which can produce frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 KHz, have a rated output of 20 mW and a maximum output of 150 mW. Impedance is rated at 32 Ohm and sensitivity at 108 dB SPL at 1 KHz. The microphone processes frequencies from 30 Hz to 16 KHz with a sensitivity of -58 dB. Volume controls and a microphone mute button are integrated into the 2.3m cable. A transport bag is Included in the packaging.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush Headset available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 16 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Rush Headset or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Pre-ordered Note8 to come with a free 360 camera
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect