Zalman Releases Z9 Series System Cases to Market
Zalman is pleased to inform you that Z9 series is now ready to go. This awesome featured Z9 series will continue the line-up of Z7 series. The new Mid Tower Enclosure comes with a lot of user- friendly functions and features will serve end-users chasing great value product in affordable price.
Front and top steel mesh design for excellent ventilation.
Tool-free installation design for convenient HDD installation and removal
Cable management hole for tidy cable management and CPU cooler holes for convenient CPU cooler installation
Bottom-mounted PSU design
Spacious interior supports VGA cards up to 290mm in length
Supports up to 7 fans
Convenient front modular I/O port
Supports four front USB2.0 connections
Rugged black coated interior
One temperature sensor with display and 2 channel fan controller built-in (Z9 Plus Only)
Side acrylic tuning (Z9 Plus Only)
Z9 Plus: 45.00
Z9 : 41.30
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis