Zalman Releases Z9 Series System Cases to Market
Zalman is pleased to inform you that Z9 series is now ready to go. This awesome featured Z9 series will continue the line-up of Z7 series. The new Mid Tower Enclosure comes with a lot of user- friendly functions and features will serve end-users chasing great value product in affordable price.
Front and top steel mesh design for excellent ventilation.
Tool-free installation design for convenient HDD installation and removal
Cable management hole for tidy cable management and CPU cooler holes for convenient CPU cooler installation
Bottom-mounted PSU design
Spacious interior supports VGA cards up to 290mm in length
Supports up to 7 fans
Convenient front modular I/O port
Supports four front USB2.0 connections
Rugged black coated interior
One temperature sensor with display and 2 channel fan controller built-in (Z9 Plus Only)
Side acrylic tuning (Z9 Plus Only)
Z9 Plus: 45.00
Z9 : 41.30
Latest News Posts
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- Xtube porn website compromised, infecting users with malware
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi