Zalman Releases Z9 Series System Cases to Market
Zalman is pleased to inform you that Z9 series is now ready to go. This awesome featured Z9 series will continue the line-up of Z7 series. The new Mid Tower Enclosure comes with a lot of user- friendly functions and features will serve end-users chasing great value product in affordable price.
Front and top steel mesh design for excellent ventilation.
Tool-free installation design for convenient HDD installation and removal
Cable management hole for tidy cable management and CPU cooler holes for convenient CPU cooler installation
Bottom-mounted PSU design
Spacious interior supports VGA cards up to 290mm in length
Supports up to 7 fans
Convenient front modular I/O port
Supports four front USB2.0 connections
Rugged black coated interior
One temperature sensor with display and 2 channel fan controller built-in (Z9 Plus Only)
Side acrylic tuning (Z9 Plus Only)
Z9 Plus: 45.00
Z9 : 41.30
Latest News Posts
- Windows Defender works against Dell adware certificate
- Garmin releases radar to assist cyclists with safety concerns
- Security experts say Australia is a very easy hacker target
- Microsoft looks to clear its Surface, offers $500AU off for Aussies
- Microsoft's Nokia 230 is here and it's $55
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader