Zalman Releases Z9 Series System Cases to Market
Zalman is pleased to inform you that Z9 series is now ready to go. This awesome featured Z9 series will continue the line-up of Z7 series. The new Mid Tower Enclosure comes with a lot of user- friendly functions and features will serve end-users chasing great value product in affordable price.
Front and top steel mesh design for excellent ventilation.
Tool-free installation design for convenient HDD installation and removal
Cable management hole for tidy cable management and CPU cooler holes for convenient CPU cooler installation
Bottom-mounted PSU design
Spacious interior supports VGA cards up to 290mm in length
Supports up to 7 fans
Convenient front modular I/O port
Supports four front USB2.0 connections
Rugged black coated interior
One temperature sensor with display and 2 channel fan controller built-in (Z9 Plus Only)
Side acrylic tuning (Z9 Plus Only)
Z9 Plus: 45.00
Z9 : 41.30
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League racks up 5 million downloads in only 22 days
- Sony plans to open polls for new PS Plus games
- Facebook expects big things from next step: virtual reality
- Microsoft says PC to Xbox One game streaming is 'challenging'
- Microsoft trying to find ways to boost Xbox One, game sales in China
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia