Zalman Releases Z9 Series System Cases to Market
Zalman is pleased to inform you that Z9 series is now ready to go. This awesome featured Z9 series will continue the line-up of Z7 series. The new Mid Tower Enclosure comes with a lot of user- friendly functions and features will serve end-users chasing great value product in affordable price.
Front and top steel mesh design for excellent ventilation.
Tool-free installation design for convenient HDD installation and removal
Cable management hole for tidy cable management and CPU cooler holes for convenient CPU cooler installation
Bottom-mounted PSU design
Spacious interior supports VGA cards up to 290mm in length
Supports up to 7 fans
Convenient front modular I/O port
Supports four front USB2.0 connections
Rugged black coated interior
One temperature sensor with display and 2 channel fan controller built-in (Z9 Plus Only)
Side acrylic tuning (Z9 Plus Only)
Z9 Plus: 45.00
Z9 : 41.30
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league