Reinforce the graphics performance -- Leadtek WinFast GTX260 EXTREME+
Taipei, Taiwan, October 21st, 2008 - Rising to the expectations of international gamers, Leadtek Research Inc., a global front runner in extreme visual graphics technology development, announces the upgrade of its graphics card, WinFast GTX 260 EXTREME+. Based on the NVIDIA GTX 260 chipsets, the enthusiastic graphics card has been upgraded to 216 stream processors and ready to bring users into an impressive new era.
Featuring the powerful GeForce GTX 260 GPU with upgraded 216 stream processors, WinFast GTX 260 EXTREME+ has a scorching GPU clock speed of 602MHz and GDDR3 896MB memory. GTX 260 EXTREME+ can power extreme HD gaming and entertainment, and also represent an effective shift of everyday processing tasks from the CPU to the GPU.
Powered up with the 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture, WinFast GTX 260 EXTREME+ enables the rendering of multiple, true-to-life characters in complex and dynamic virtual worlds. Also, compatible with 3-way SLI technology, the new solutions impart to every user the thrill of extreme gaming and first-rate entertainment experience. NVIDIA Hybrid Power technology allows users to switch to the IGP of nForce motherboard when running non graphically-intensive applications for a silent and low power PC experience.
Thanks to the latest parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores, GTX 260 EXTREME+ are empowered to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language.. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
The latest NVIDIA PhysX technology gives games a real lift with hugely destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction. Gamers, one and all, get drawn convincingly into a virtual but realistic gaming environment with sweaty palms and a racing hearts as lifelike characters behave with incredible authenticity.
Even more, GTX 260 EXTREME+ comes bundled with the most popular award-winning adventure game, Neverwinter Nights 2 - a game in which each decision directly affects both character and the passage of time - and all this with superb music and, for the most part, voice acting.
With a 50% performance boost over previous generation cards, flagship WinFast GTX 260 EXTREME+ are sure to reinforce your PC performance and assure you total immersion and ultimate performance in the very best of all gaming worlds.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.leadtek.com
About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology.
For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines