Reinforce the graphics performance -- Leadtek WinFast GTX260 EXTREME+
Taipei, Taiwan, October 21st, 2008 - Rising to the expectations of international gamers, Leadtek Research Inc., a global front runner in extreme visual graphics technology development, announces the upgrade of its graphics card, WinFast GTX 260 EXTREME+. Based on the NVIDIA GTX 260 chipsets, the enthusiastic graphics card has been upgraded to 216 stream processors and ready to bring users into an impressive new era.
Featuring the powerful GeForce GTX 260 GPU with upgraded 216 stream processors, WinFast GTX 260 EXTREME+ has a scorching GPU clock speed of 602MHz and GDDR3 896MB memory. GTX 260 EXTREME+ can power extreme HD gaming and entertainment, and also represent an effective shift of everyday processing tasks from the CPU to the GPU.
Powered up with the 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture, WinFast GTX 260 EXTREME+ enables the rendering of multiple, true-to-life characters in complex and dynamic virtual worlds. Also, compatible with 3-way SLI technology, the new solutions impart to every user the thrill of extreme gaming and first-rate entertainment experience. NVIDIA Hybrid Power technology allows users to switch to the IGP of nForce motherboard when running non graphically-intensive applications for a silent and low power PC experience.
Thanks to the latest parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores, GTX 260 EXTREME+ are empowered to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language.. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
The latest NVIDIA PhysX technology gives games a real lift with hugely destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction. Gamers, one and all, get drawn convincingly into a virtual but realistic gaming environment with sweaty palms and a racing hearts as lifelike characters behave with incredible authenticity.
Even more, GTX 260 EXTREME+ comes bundled with the most popular award-winning adventure game, Neverwinter Nights 2 - a game in which each decision directly affects both character and the passage of time - and all this with superb music and, for the most part, voice acting.
With a 50% performance boost over previous generation cards, flagship WinFast GTX 260 EXTREME+ are sure to reinforce your PC performance and assure you total immersion and ultimate performance in the very best of all gaming worlds.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.leadtek.com
About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology.
For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC