Patriot Memory® Extends Viper Xtreme Series of High-Performance DDR3 Modules
Adds new densities, speeds and tri-channel kits to new copper/aluminum heatshield lineup
Fremont, California, USA, November 4, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today expanded the product lineup of their recently announced Viper Xtreme Series of DDR3 memory solutions. New Sector 7 (tri-channel) kits are available in 12GB and 6GB capacities with speeds of 2000MHz and 1600MHz. New Sector 5 (dual-channel) kits are available in 8GB and 4GB capacities with 1600MHz speed. The Viper Xtreme Series of products utilize a custom developed aluminum and copper heat shield to achieve improved cooling and stability.
Patriot Viper Xtreme Series modules have a custom designed heatshield with a hefty copper insert (6 grams) across the DRAM chips and a slim profile extruded anodized aluminum outer piece. This unique design offers enhanced thermal performance in heat dissipation over aluminum based heatshields. Viper Xtreme modules pass a thorough qualification and screening process on multiple high-performance motherboards to ensure performance and reliability for overclocking. These modules are targeted and designed specifically for performance enthusiasts and overclockers looking for an edge in benchmark efforts and to push the boundaries of computing performance.
"Today we introduce new speeds and capacities to our flagship heatshield design", says Les Henry, Patriot's VP of Engineering. "Now enthusiasts using either the Intel® P55 or X58 platforms have a variety of options in terms of capacity and speeds with our new high performance heatshield design. Our Viper Xtreme Series showcases our expertise in developing and delivering performance solutions for the enthusiast market."
For more information on the Patriot Xtreme Series of DDR3 modules. please visit the product page here.
For the product image embedded above, please visit the following link here.
For more information about Patriot's Viper Xtreme or other Patriot products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Creative teams with Twitch on level up race in WoW
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop