ViewSonic Announces VG2436wm-LED and VG2236wm-LED Cost-Efficient Displays
Following its recent announcement to take its entire display line to LED by early 2011, ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced the launch of its latest LED backlit monitors - the VG36-LED Series.
Furthering its commitment to smarter, greener computing, the VG36-LED Series makes its debut with the 24" (23.6" vis.) VG2436wm-LED and 22" (21.5" vis.) VG2236wm-LED. These environmentally friendly LED monitors feature a slim bezel profile and native 1920x1080 resolution. In addition to Full HD resolution and DVI and VGA connectivity options, both mercury-free monitors offer an impressive 20,000,000:1 MEGA contrast ratio and built-in stereo speakers for the ultimate viewing experience. Teamed with Energy Star and EPEAT Gold certifications and an energy savings of up to 50%, the VG36-LED Series combines the best of all worlds.
For a full range of ergonomic options, these monitors include 90-degree pivot, height adjustment of up to 5.4", 360-degree swivel and tilt, for a truly customized desktop set up. Alternatively, users can mount these monitors to the wall with a VESA compliant monitor stand. And at 24" and 22", their generous sizes allow for side-by-side document viewing to aide with multitasking for maximum utilization of desktop space.
"With the introduction of the VG36-LED Series, ViewSonic continues to deliver on our promise to offer our customers significant energy cost savings and improved performance and brilliant picture quality," said Sally Wang, senior director of product marketing for ViewSonic. "These monitors represent another step towards our commitment to delivering an array of green LED products that best fit the needs of our customers."
The VG36-LED Series provides the crisp, clear picture quality users have come to expect from ViewSonic, coupled with the company's strongest pixel performance guarantee and a three-year limited warranty. The 22" VG2236wm-LED and 24" VG2436wm-LED are both now available for respective ESPs of $229 and $259.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition