ViewSonic Announces VG2436wm-LED and VG2236wm-LED Cost-Efficient Displays
Following its recent announcement to take its entire display line to LED by early 2011, ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced the launch of its latest LED backlit monitors - the VG36-LED Series.
Furthering its commitment to smarter, greener computing, the VG36-LED Series makes its debut with the 24" (23.6" vis.) VG2436wm-LED and 22" (21.5" vis.) VG2236wm-LED. These environmentally friendly LED monitors feature a slim bezel profile and native 1920x1080 resolution. In addition to Full HD resolution and DVI and VGA connectivity options, both mercury-free monitors offer an impressive 20,000,000:1 MEGA contrast ratio and built-in stereo speakers for the ultimate viewing experience. Teamed with Energy Star and EPEAT Gold certifications and an energy savings of up to 50%, the VG36-LED Series combines the best of all worlds.
For a full range of ergonomic options, these monitors include 90-degree pivot, height adjustment of up to 5.4", 360-degree swivel and tilt, for a truly customized desktop set up. Alternatively, users can mount these monitors to the wall with a VESA compliant monitor stand. And at 24" and 22", their generous sizes allow for side-by-side document viewing to aide with multitasking for maximum utilization of desktop space.
"With the introduction of the VG36-LED Series, ViewSonic continues to deliver on our promise to offer our customers significant energy cost savings and improved performance and brilliant picture quality," said Sally Wang, senior director of product marketing for ViewSonic. "These monitors represent another step towards our commitment to delivering an array of green LED products that best fit the needs of our customers."
The VG36-LED Series provides the crisp, clear picture quality users have come to expect from ViewSonic, coupled with the company's strongest pixel performance guarantee and a three-year limited warranty. The 22" VG2236wm-LED and 24" VG2436wm-LED are both now available for respective ESPs of $229 and $259.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives