PowerColor Unveils Radeon HD 6850 PCS+ Graphics Card
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, adds its own cooling solution to the HD6850 series: PCS+ HD 6850. This powerful upgraded edition embraces the PCS+ series features which equips with superior factory overclocked setting and excellent cooling solution, unlimited the ultra gaming potential in the coolest working environment.
PCS+ HD6850 clocks at 820 MHz core speed, while memory clocks at 1100 MHz. The factory overclocked setting ensures gaming efficacy can effortlessly go beyond the standard version, delivering the out of box gaming performance which will easily blow up gamers' mind.
The PCS+ HD 6850 also features an ultra cooling performance. With 90mm cooling fan and 3 pure core heat pipes, this new cooling solution can easily dissipate heat from cooper base, which fully covers the GPU, and efficiently cools down the temperature up to 15% compared with reference board design. Moreover, it enables additional headroom for overclocking capabilities that gamers will be able to tune their rig to maximum performance.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Game Bundle
A Record Setting AAA Title for True Gamers To bring more benefits for PCS+ gamers, PowerColor includes the most-anticipated game of the year, Modern Warfare 2, into the PCS+ HD6850. Continuing the gripping and heart-racing action against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse, the Modern Warfare 2 delivers the most realistic and immersive FPS gaming experience with PowerColor PCS+ HD 6850 to all gamers, enabling the most exhilarating gaming experience like never before.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- Duran Duran: Streaming music 'is the way forward for the future'
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC