Walton Chaintech Launching Three SSDs - APOGEE A-Series, C-Series, and L-Series
Walton Chaintech Corporation, manufacturer of memory modules and computer components and accessories, today announces three brand-new APOGÓÓ SSD series to demonstrate its capability in fulfilling consumers' requirement in high-speed and large storage equipments. The APOGÓÓ A-series, C-series and L-series all incorporate the mainstream SATA II interface, and yet, each offers unique features and targets at different segment of gamers, price-sensitive and entry-level consumers, respectively.
The APOGÓÓ A-series SSD offers unsurpassed solid performance without sacrificing its cool, quiet and energy efficient operation conditions. Built with SATA II interface, it can be easily integrated into today's mobile and desktop platforms.
Dimensioned at 99.8x69.63x9.3mm (L.W.H.), the APOGÓÓ A-series is a 2.5" slim design form factor. Incorporating SandForce & Intel MLC solutions, the A-series offers capacity of 60~120GB. The read and write rate can go up to 285 MB/s and 275 MB/s, respectively, and it offers random 4KB write of 50,000 Input/Output Operations Per Second (IOPS). The seek time/buffering time is 0.1ms. The TRIM feature is also available for the system to inform the A-series to block the data that is no longer considered in use and can be wiped internally. Finally, the APOGÓÓ A-series can handle up to 1500G after the shock resistance test.
The APOGÓÓ A-series is designed to definitely push the envelop in storage technology for those who value speed and reliability.
APOGÓÓ C-series SSD - affordable for price-sensitive consumers
To ensure solid performance coupled with consistent reliability, the APOGÓÓ C-series SSD employs Indilinx Barefoot controllers and Intel MLC solution with a 64MB onboard cache. Also a 2.5" slim design form factor and same size as the A-series, its capacity is from 30GB to 120GB. The read and write rate can go up to 250MB/s and 180MB/s, respectively. All these make the C-series certainly an ideal storage device for consumers who seek for price-performance.
APOGÓÓ L-series SSD - perfect for entry-level consumers
The L-series SSD offers outstanding and reliable performances while maintaining low power consumption and exceptional cost effectiveness. It also employs Indilinx controllers plus Intel MLC solution with a 64 MB onboard cache to ensure solid performance coupled with consistent reliability. The capacity is from 30GB to 120GB, while its read and write rates ranged from 125~150 MB/s and 70~120 MB/s, respectively. The outlook design for L-series is just the same as A-series and C-series, but with a special blue color at the curve to make it even more notable. The APOGÓÓ L-Series SSD can be very attractive to the entry-level consumers.
Latest News Posts
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family