Walton Chaintech Launching Three SSDs - APOGEE A-Series, C-Series, and L-Series
Walton Chaintech Corporation, manufacturer of memory modules and computer components and accessories, today announces three brand-new APOGÓÓ SSD series to demonstrate its capability in fulfilling consumers' requirement in high-speed and large storage equipments. The APOGÓÓ A-series, C-series and L-series all incorporate the mainstream SATA II interface, and yet, each offers unique features and targets at different segment of gamers, price-sensitive and entry-level consumers, respectively.
The APOGÓÓ A-series SSD offers unsurpassed solid performance without sacrificing its cool, quiet and energy efficient operation conditions. Built with SATA II interface, it can be easily integrated into today's mobile and desktop platforms.
Dimensioned at 99.8x69.63x9.3mm (L.W.H.), the APOGÓÓ A-series is a 2.5" slim design form factor. Incorporating SandForce & Intel MLC solutions, the A-series offers capacity of 60~120GB. The read and write rate can go up to 285 MB/s and 275 MB/s, respectively, and it offers random 4KB write of 50,000 Input/Output Operations Per Second (IOPS). The seek time/buffering time is 0.1ms. The TRIM feature is also available for the system to inform the A-series to block the data that is no longer considered in use and can be wiped internally. Finally, the APOGÓÓ A-series can handle up to 1500G after the shock resistance test.
The APOGÓÓ A-series is designed to definitely push the envelop in storage technology for those who value speed and reliability.
APOGÓÓ C-series SSD - affordable for price-sensitive consumers
To ensure solid performance coupled with consistent reliability, the APOGÓÓ C-series SSD employs Indilinx Barefoot controllers and Intel MLC solution with a 64MB onboard cache. Also a 2.5" slim design form factor and same size as the A-series, its capacity is from 30GB to 120GB. The read and write rate can go up to 250MB/s and 180MB/s, respectively. All these make the C-series certainly an ideal storage device for consumers who seek for price-performance.
APOGÓÓ L-series SSD - perfect for entry-level consumers
The L-series SSD offers outstanding and reliable performances while maintaining low power consumption and exceptional cost effectiveness. It also employs Indilinx controllers plus Intel MLC solution with a 64 MB onboard cache to ensure solid performance coupled with consistent reliability. The capacity is from 30GB to 120GB, while its read and write rates ranged from 125~150 MB/s and 70~120 MB/s, respectively. The outlook design for L-series is just the same as A-series and C-series, but with a special blue color at the curve to make it even more notable. The APOGÓÓ L-Series SSD can be very attractive to the entry-level consumers.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance