NEC Display Solutions Expands Enterprise Desktop Display Lineup
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the new 19" MultiSync EA192M and 20" widescreen MultiSync E201W to the desktop product lineup.
Compared to previous generations of NEC's desktop LCD monitors, the LED backlight technology in both the MultiSync EA192M and E201W allows less greenhouse gas emissions and reduces power consumption and heat radiation. These new LED-backlit models also use more recycled plastics, less hazardous materials and are mercury-free, a significant advantage when compared to conventional CCFL-backlit LCD monitors.
The ambient light sensor, which automatically adjusts the brightness to the optimal setting depending on ambient lighting, screen content or both, has been added to the MultiSync EA192M and E201W to further minimize power consumption. DisplayPort connectivity is also implemented on both models, providing expanded connectivity, along with VGA and DVI-D.
The 20" widescreen MultiSync E201W is a new size available as part of the MultiSync E Series. It features a 16:9 aspect ratio and 1600 x 900 native resolution. The 19" MultiSync EA192M features a 5:4 aspect ratio, 1280 x 1024 native resolution and has long been a highly desirable size for enterprise businesses. Its integrated down-firing speakers and headphone jack enables business conferencing. Both models feature a fully adjustable ergonomic stand, including 110mm height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities.
"NEC is introducing more LED-backlit LCD desktop monitors to help protect the environment," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "Our goal is to help our customers lower their total cost of ownership throughout the life of the display and provide features that make daily operations simpler and more productive."
Below is a partial list of features included in the MultiSync EA192M and E201W:
LED backlight technology
25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Fully ergonomic adjustable stand (110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot)
Expanded connectivity with DisplayPort
Integrated down-firing speakers (EA192M)
Ambient light sensor automatically minimizes power consumption
ECO Mode allows users to manually adjust the display's brightness to two preset settings, including ENERGY STAR, which saves more power and reduces energy costs
Carbon footprint and cost meter allow users to quickly and easily track the savings of green gas emissions
Compliant with the newest standards, such as ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.0
The MultiSync EA192M and E201W will be available in November 2010 at an estimated street price of $239 and $199, respectively. Both ship with a 3-year parts and labor limited warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Hearthstone World Championships 2016 prize pool raised to $1 million
- Google flooded with 'right to be forgotten', 1 million URLs so far
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Introducing Li-Fi, the Wi-Fi killer that boasts 224Gbps
- NVIDIA rumored to be preparing the GeForce GTX 960 Ti
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family