NEC Display Solutions Expands Enterprise Desktop Display Lineup
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the new 19" MultiSync EA192M and 20" widescreen MultiSync E201W to the desktop product lineup.
Compared to previous generations of NEC's desktop LCD monitors, the LED backlight technology in both the MultiSync EA192M and E201W allows less greenhouse gas emissions and reduces power consumption and heat radiation. These new LED-backlit models also use more recycled plastics, less hazardous materials and are mercury-free, a significant advantage when compared to conventional CCFL-backlit LCD monitors.
The ambient light sensor, which automatically adjusts the brightness to the optimal setting depending on ambient lighting, screen content or both, has been added to the MultiSync EA192M and E201W to further minimize power consumption. DisplayPort connectivity is also implemented on both models, providing expanded connectivity, along with VGA and DVI-D.
The 20" widescreen MultiSync E201W is a new size available as part of the MultiSync E Series. It features a 16:9 aspect ratio and 1600 x 900 native resolution. The 19" MultiSync EA192M features a 5:4 aspect ratio, 1280 x 1024 native resolution and has long been a highly desirable size for enterprise businesses. Its integrated down-firing speakers and headphone jack enables business conferencing. Both models feature a fully adjustable ergonomic stand, including 110mm height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities.
"NEC is introducing more LED-backlit LCD desktop monitors to help protect the environment," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "Our goal is to help our customers lower their total cost of ownership throughout the life of the display and provide features that make daily operations simpler and more productive."
Below is a partial list of features included in the MultiSync EA192M and E201W:
LED backlight technology
25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Fully ergonomic adjustable stand (110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot)
Expanded connectivity with DisplayPort
Integrated down-firing speakers (EA192M)
Ambient light sensor automatically minimizes power consumption
ECO Mode allows users to manually adjust the display's brightness to two preset settings, including ENERGY STAR, which saves more power and reduces energy costs
Carbon footprint and cost meter allow users to quickly and easily track the savings of green gas emissions
Compliant with the newest standards, such as ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.0
The MultiSync EA192M and E201W will be available in November 2010 at an estimated street price of $239 and $199, respectively. Both ship with a 3-year parts and labor limited warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017