InnoDisk NanoUSB Dual: nano-sized and combo-featured!
Especially developed for mobile users, such an innovative product, InnoDisk nanoUSB Dual is designed with such mini-sized dimension, which delivers the function of Micro SD Card reader simultaneously. Bbased on the concept "Plug and Forget", applied with the patent of mini-sized USB connector and special patented USB schematics taken out by InnoDisk, nanoUSB Dual not only has built-in memory but also supports reading Micro SD cards.
The easy way to have USB drive and micro SD card reader at the same time!
Do you usually have to access the data of your Micro SD card and need a card reader or adapter? Is it uncomfortable for you to always bring so many accessories at hand? What could save you from it? The answer is nanoUSB Dual! nanoUSB Dual built-in memory can support up to 32GB, while the MicroSD card reader can support up to 32GB. That is, at the same time, you can enjoy the extra 64GB additionally. nanoUSB Dual is designed within combo features of USB flash drives and Micro SD card reader, so you don't have to buy the reader anymore. To embrace such an innovative product, you don't have to bring such many accessories with you and you will not be bothered by looking for your USB drive anymore. The concept of "Plug & Forget" can benefit you more than you can come out!
Smallest combo-featured USB Drive in the World
Do you have several USB drive? Have got lost your drive because of plugging it in and out from your laptop so frequently? And you just could not find it out! Such a breakthrough innovation that Micro SD card reader is designed into minimized USB drive, within two functions in one device, "Plug and Forget" enhances nanoUSB Dual's mobility and portability. Built-in card reader enables users to share or access to the data from digital cameras and other portable devices without any additional card reader or SD card adapter. All users have to do is just plug in nanoUSB Dual into their notebooks and do not worry about losing their USB drives or card readers anymore! Such a convenience is to avoid the problems caused by frequent USB device inserting in/out. The built-in memory and card reader supports up to 32GB respectively, so users can embrace up to 64GB once and enjoy the two functions.
nanoUSB Daul is not only the smallest USB drive within card reader function but also easy to use, just "plug and forget"!
Why nanoUSB Dual?
1. Enhanced functionality: Within patented mechanical and electronic design and up to 32GB capacity in such tiny size, nanoUSB Dual also supports hot-plug MicroSD Card reader.
2. Intuitive handling: Requires no drivers, Plug & Play, Plug & Forget. You can mount your nanoUSB Dual on the laptop all the time for easy file backing-up and sharing.
3. Humanity design: Well designed mechanism, the nanoUSB Dual itself or the MicroSD Card are easy to plug and unplug and not interfering with other devices.
4. Fashion appearance: Designed in extremely small size, with neat exteriority, which is mounted smoothly on laptop.
Founded in March 2005, with the long experience and profound knowledge in NAND flash memory, InnoDisk is capable of developing series of product with excellent quality, remarkable performance, and high reliability as well as cost effective. Focusing on the variety market demand, InnoDisk provides both consumer and industrial storage solutions, the company develops, manufactures and markets NAND flash storage products for a wide range of application platforms. InnoDisk commits to excellent achievement, higher standard of quality, and reliability as well as performance. With the dedicate service and professional, technical know-how, InnoDisk delivers the right solutions to your requirements.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition