ASUS Announces Disk Unlocker, Make Use of HDDs with Over 2 TB Capacity
Disk Unlocker is exclusive (patent pending) software from ASUS that overcomes current operating system limitations that prevent a hard disk drive from utilizing more than 2048GB (also known as 2.2TB). This one-click software solution instantly enables the full capacity of the latest generation of high-density hard drives, making vast amounts of storage space available to ASUS motherboard users.
In the early days of computing, users would never have dreamed of needing more than a few megabytes, let alone a few gigabytes worth of data, and as a result, operating system code was written to reflect this way of thinking. Today, with ever-increasing data densities and hard drive capacities now reaching 3TB and beyond, PC users are still saddled with operating systems unable to use the full capacity of hard drives larger than 2048GB. In other words, storage space can remain unused and inaccessible without a motherboard upgrade.
ASUS Disk Unlocker remedies this problem in a quick and easy fashion, opening up the full capacity of hard drives larger than 2048GB. Disk Unlocker is yet another example of ASUS' deep commitment to innovation for its customers, allowing them to fully realize the potential of their PCs without the need for an awkward operating system upgrade or costly hardware modification.
The Only Free and Instant Solution for PC Users
ASUS Disk Unlocker is a software utility that enables ASUS motherboards, new or old, to access the full capacity of hard drives with capacities larger than 2048GB. It's quick to install, requires zero technical knowledge to use, and not only enables current high-capacity hard drives to be fully exploited, but will work with all future hard drive upgrades too.
ASUS Disk Unlocker is offered as a free download from asus.com. Don't limit your PC to a 2048GB hard drive for the foreseeable future - switch to an ASUS motherboard and realize its full potential today. For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti