Spire Announces the Epoxii ATX Mid-Tower Chassis
Spire Corp today officially introduced their new high-end chassis. The Epoxi is a top of the line, sturdy and versatile PC Gamer case. Crafted from heavy-duty perforated steel panels guaranteed maximum performance and computing satisfaction. Every element of the case has been engineered to provide maximum cooling performance. Up to six large 12cm fans placed throughout the Epoxi ensuring unbeatable cooling. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for todays extremely hot gaming components such as high wattage CPU and GPU.
The spacious internal design enables flexible assembly and sufficient room for the installation of water-cooling. The Chassis is pre-applied with rubber grommet holes for feeding the external water-cooling tubes. 11 removable front bezels accommodating 5x 5.25 inch drive bays and 6x 3.5 drive bays. Tool-free support enabling nice and easy installation of your drive devices. Two drive cages with direct cooling and tool free mounting for five hard disc drives provide massive storage capabilities. Anti-vibration mountings and application of cooling fans make this the affordable power machine you have been looking for.
Powerful & sturdy chassis design
Strong 0.8mm SECC Steel structure
Cool aluminum mesh front panel
Front-Top USB, eSATA & HDA & AC97 SOUND connections
Turn and lock tool-less drive and card installation
Tool-free thumb-screw side panels
Large Meshed side panel for active cooling of video-cards
Six 120mm Blue LED fans, rear, front and side panel
Optimized internal space, High efficient Air In-take
Supports up to six 3.5 inch & five 5.25 inch devices
Anti-vibration and tool-less drive application
Prepared for water cooling tubes and systems
Functional, creative and opulent style
The Epoxi chassis series are compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX and Micro ATX standard.
MSRP: USD 139.95 / EURO 108.95
More more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio