Sparkle Announces First Single Slot GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Card
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced latest addition with one slot cooling solution to its GeForce GTS 450 series graphics cards, fitting the mainstream users' lifestyle with compact design.
One of the World's first GeForce GTS 450 graphics cards with one-slot cooling design with 2 heatpipes with copper fins, meeting the mainstream users' requirement for compact design. It use the premium 7010 centrifugal fan design featuring greater air volume to take the heat away and lower the temperature rapidly. The cooling fan has the speed modulation mechanism, so that the working noise will not be maintained at the full speed level, and this mechanism can increase the fan's life.
Advanced Rendering Architecture
Using NVIDIA's next generation GF106 chip architecture. The SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Cards can dynamically allocates 3D processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs. Thanks to technologies such as NVIDIA Lumenex Engine, SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Cards support DirectX 11, Shader Model 5.0, NVIDIA Quantum Effects technology for physics computation and GigaThread Technology for extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology With 192 cores CUDA C/C++ Support and 32 Texture Units
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Cards' 192 processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding. The 32 Texture Units embedded in the GF106 can dramatically improve the texture processing efficient in latest DirectX 11 games, resulting in higher fps than the competitor's products.
Dominate Next generation DirectX 11 Gaming
Tessellation- one of the biggest new features of Microsoft DirectX11, helps the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Cards to treat your eyes to incredible visual details without sacrificing frame rates. With more geometry processing power, get incredibly detailed characters, terrain and game environments - all with blazing fast performance. The SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Cards aslo bring stunning gaming effects with cutting-edge Microsoft DirectX 11 graphics and NVIDIA PhysX technology take gaming to a new level.
Expect The Fastest Performance with Overclocking Features
The SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Cards are overclocked out of box with 789MHz core speed, 3760MHz memory speed and 1579MHz shader clock. Compared with ordinary GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Cards on market, SPARKLE slightly enhanced the performance of the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Cards for mainstream gamers to enjoy better value for money.
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford "seriously injured" in plane crash
- ENERMAX unveils world's first fanless digital power supply
- Hillary Clinton invites all to read her email
- Elite: Dangerous will be available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- Tesoro Announces the Excalibur Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard
- HGST Announces Definitive Agreement To Acquire Amplidata
- Micron Technology Breaks Ground on Expansion of Singapore NAND Flash Facility
- Intel Announces Atom x3, x5, and x7 Series
- ENERMAX Introduces the World's 1st Digital Fanless Power Supply