SuperTalent Introduces USB 3.0 Flash Drive at less than $15
USB3.0 Performance at a USB 2.0 Price
San Jose, California - October 29th, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that their new USB 3.0 Express Duo has broken the $15 price barrier.
The fastest USB 2.0 flash drives are limited to a maximum READ speed of approximately 32MB/s. Super Talent's new USB 3.0 Express Duo can top over 67MB/s when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, yet remains fully-backward compatible to USB 2.0 and for about the same price. Starting today, Super Talent will begin offering the 8GB USB 3.0 Express DUO for $14 and the 8GB version for only $29!!
"The USB 3.0 Express DUO is perhaps our most exciting USB 3.0 flash drive to date. We were first to break the 300MB/s barrier with our USB 3.0 RAIDDrive and now we're breaking the $15 price barrier. There's simply really no reason to buy a USB 2.0 flash drive anymore.", CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
Now Sampling to Press and taking orders for shipment November 11th.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L