HighPoint Announces World's Smallest Form Factor SAS Connectivity HBA
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA solutions for over 13 years, is announcing the RocketRAID 2680 with a world breaking form factor 50% smaller than competing SAS HBA's.
Small is Beautiful - a revolutionary design strategy of shrinking the form factor without compromising performance. The RocketRAID 2680 RAID 5 performance can sustain 561MB/s read and 654MB/s write while also protecting storage investments with HighPoint TerabyteGuard.
The RocketRAID 2680 has the smallest HBA foot print design measuring at 3.3 inches for high density storage platforms and with built-in SFF-8087 connectors to simplify cable connectivity.
The RocketRAID 2680 features 8 SAS/SATA ports, bus connectivity at PCI-Express x4, support RAID levels ranging from 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD and scalable up to 128 devices via SAS expander. Support for a wide range of operating systems, compatible with major third party devices and fully integrated with HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture and universal RAID Management Suite.
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of RAID HBA solutions for wide scale storage applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology. For over 13 years we have continuously developed cutting edge RAID technologies to satisfy the industry's ever-changing storage requirements.
HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. Today, HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology