HighPoint Announces World's Smallest Form Factor SAS Connectivity HBA
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA solutions for over 13 years, is announcing the RocketRAID 2680 with a world breaking form factor 50% smaller than competing SAS HBA's.
Small is Beautiful - a revolutionary design strategy of shrinking the form factor without compromising performance. The RocketRAID 2680 RAID 5 performance can sustain 561MB/s read and 654MB/s write while also protecting storage investments with HighPoint TerabyteGuard.
The RocketRAID 2680 has the smallest HBA foot print design measuring at 3.3 inches for high density storage platforms and with built-in SFF-8087 connectors to simplify cable connectivity.
The RocketRAID 2680 features 8 SAS/SATA ports, bus connectivity at PCI-Express x4, support RAID levels ranging from 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD and scalable up to 128 devices via SAS expander. Support for a wide range of operating systems, compatible with major third party devices and fully integrated with HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture and universal RAID Management Suite.
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of RAID HBA solutions for wide scale storage applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology. For over 13 years we have continuously developed cutting edge RAID technologies to satisfy the industry's ever-changing storage requirements.
HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. Today, HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD