HighPoint Announces World's Smallest Form Factor SAS Connectivity HBA
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA solutions for over 13 years, is announcing the RocketRAID 2680 with a world breaking form factor 50% smaller than competing SAS HBA's.
Small is Beautiful - a revolutionary design strategy of shrinking the form factor without compromising performance. The RocketRAID 2680 RAID 5 performance can sustain 561MB/s read and 654MB/s write while also protecting storage investments with HighPoint TerabyteGuard.
The RocketRAID 2680 has the smallest HBA foot print design measuring at 3.3 inches for high density storage platforms and with built-in SFF-8087 connectors to simplify cable connectivity.
The RocketRAID 2680 features 8 SAS/SATA ports, bus connectivity at PCI-Express x4, support RAID levels ranging from 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD and scalable up to 128 devices via SAS expander. Support for a wide range of operating systems, compatible with major third party devices and fully integrated with HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture and universal RAID Management Suite.
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of RAID HBA solutions for wide scale storage applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology. For over 13 years we have continuously developed cutting edge RAID technologies to satisfy the industry's ever-changing storage requirements.
HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. Today, HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- SoftKinetic brings hand and finger recognition to virtual reality
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams