HighPoint Announces World's Smallest Form Factor SAS Connectivity HBA
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA solutions for over 13 years, is announcing the RocketRAID 2680 with a world breaking form factor 50% smaller than competing SAS HBA's.
Small is Beautiful - a revolutionary design strategy of shrinking the form factor without compromising performance. The RocketRAID 2680 RAID 5 performance can sustain 561MB/s read and 654MB/s write while also protecting storage investments with HighPoint TerabyteGuard.
The RocketRAID 2680 has the smallest HBA foot print design measuring at 3.3 inches for high density storage platforms and with built-in SFF-8087 connectors to simplify cable connectivity.
The RocketRAID 2680 features 8 SAS/SATA ports, bus connectivity at PCI-Express x4, support RAID levels ranging from 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD and scalable up to 128 devices via SAS expander. Support for a wide range of operating systems, compatible with major third party devices and fully integrated with HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture and universal RAID Management Suite.
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of RAID HBA solutions for wide scale storage applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology. For over 13 years we have continuously developed cutting edge RAID technologies to satisfy the industry's ever-changing storage requirements.
HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. Today, HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' Season 2 trailer reveals role for Darth Vader
- Full 'Jurassic World' trailer delivers the dino goods
- Cryptzone: Insider threats still pose biggest threat to companies
- Last Chance To Save 46% On The Camera-Equipped Micro Drone 2.0
- Humanoid robot deployed in Tokyo department store to help shoppers
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- New Build with Haswell-E
- AM1B-ITX No Power
- ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Performance LGA 1150, please insert 4-pin molex on boot?
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop