QNAP Announces VMobile Network Surveillance Application for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Taipei, Taiwan, October 2010 - QNAP Security, a world class manufacturer of PC-less Network Video Recorder (NVR) solutions today announced a mobile network surveillance application VMobile for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch users to connect to QNAP network surveillance systems (VioStor NVR) to monitor the IP cameras and playback the video recordings via Wi-Fi or 3G network connection.
"With VMobile, users can connect to unlimited number of VioStor NVR servers and monitor the IP cameras from numerous network camera brands on their iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. This is a unique feature that no other applications offer currently except VMobile," said Andrew Yu. VMobile also supports real-time alert for users to identify the location where events such as motion detection and alarm input take place. They can take a snapshot or playback the alarm video immediately on their handheld Apple devices.
VMobile is compatible with VioStor NVR firmware version 3.3.0. The application supports diversified monitoring modes, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9-channel display mode and sequential display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of multiple alarm events, and snapshot. Users can playback the recording data from different monitoring channels and specify the video playback by different alarm events. VMobile is designed for Apple handheld devices users to offer convenient tap and touch control of the network surveillance system over the network anytime, anywhere.
QNAP's VMobile app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch is currently available for free download in the App store. The latest firmware version 3.3.0 of VioStor NVR is available for free download on http://www.qnapsecurity.com/download.asp. For more information about QNAP VioStor NVR, please visit http://www.qnapsecurity.com.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni