QNAP Announces VMobile Network Surveillance Application for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Taipei, Taiwan, October 2010 - QNAP Security, a world class manufacturer of PC-less Network Video Recorder (NVR) solutions today announced a mobile network surveillance application VMobile for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch users to connect to QNAP network surveillance systems (VioStor NVR) to monitor the IP cameras and playback the video recordings via Wi-Fi or 3G network connection.
"With VMobile, users can connect to unlimited number of VioStor NVR servers and monitor the IP cameras from numerous network camera brands on their iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. This is a unique feature that no other applications offer currently except VMobile," said Andrew Yu. VMobile also supports real-time alert for users to identify the location where events such as motion detection and alarm input take place. They can take a snapshot or playback the alarm video immediately on their handheld Apple devices.
VMobile is compatible with VioStor NVR firmware version 3.3.0. The application supports diversified monitoring modes, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9-channel display mode and sequential display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of multiple alarm events, and snapshot. Users can playback the recording data from different monitoring channels and specify the video playback by different alarm events. VMobile is designed for Apple handheld devices users to offer convenient tap and touch control of the network surveillance system over the network anytime, anywhere.
QNAP's VMobile app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch is currently available for free download in the App store. The latest firmware version 3.3.0 of VioStor NVR is available for free download on http://www.qnapsecurity.com/download.asp. For more information about QNAP VioStor NVR, please visit http://www.qnapsecurity.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- Explore ancient virus' with the Internet Archives malware museum
- SEGA is listening to the Dreamcast 2 pitch, seems receptive
- Assassin's Creed Identity is a bite sized parkour playland
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform