GALAXY ANNOUNCES THE GTS 450 HALL OF FAME GRAPHICS CARD
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, announced today the Galaxy GeForce® GTS 450 Hall of Fame graphics card, the fastest GTS 450 graphics card on the market.
"Our new GTS 450 Hall of Fame edition demolishes the competition with a core clock of 1000Mhz." said Shane Vance, US Sales, Galaxy. "Our custom cooler, Samsung 0.4ns GDDR5 memory and Galaxy designed board allow us to achieve these insane speeds..
Custom Cooled and Galaxy Engineered
The Galaxy GTS 450 Hall of Fame edition comes with a custom cooling solution featuring 2 PWM fans and 4 heatpipes, keeping the card cool under clock speeds that devour today's games. It also comes with 3+1 phase power supply delivering performance you can count on.
DirectX® 11 Done Right
Level-up your game with the Galaxy GTS 450, built on NVIDIA's next-generation gaming architecture and designed from the ground up for DirectX 11 tessellation performance.
About Galaxy Microsystems, Ltd.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China and Europe. After years of private labeling for many tier one brands in the US; in 2007 Galaxy entered the US etail and channel market. As consumer demand increased Galaxy entered the retail space in 2009 to help further distribute their aggressively priced high quality cards. Galaxy offers toll free 24/7 US tech support and 2 year warranty. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience