GALAXY ANNOUNCES THE GTS 450 HALL OF FAME GRAPHICS CARD
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, announced today the Galaxy GeForce® GTS 450 Hall of Fame graphics card, the fastest GTS 450 graphics card on the market.
"Our new GTS 450 Hall of Fame edition demolishes the competition with a core clock of 1000Mhz." said Shane Vance, US Sales, Galaxy. "Our custom cooler, Samsung 0.4ns GDDR5 memory and Galaxy designed board allow us to achieve these insane speeds..
Custom Cooled and Galaxy Engineered
The Galaxy GTS 450 Hall of Fame edition comes with a custom cooling solution featuring 2 PWM fans and 4 heatpipes, keeping the card cool under clock speeds that devour today's games. It also comes with 3+1 phase power supply delivering performance you can count on.
DirectX® 11 Done Right
Level-up your game with the Galaxy GTS 450, built on NVIDIA's next-generation gaming architecture and designed from the ground up for DirectX 11 tessellation performance.
About Galaxy Microsystems, Ltd.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China and Europe. After years of private labeling for many tier one brands in the US; in 2007 Galaxy entered the US etail and channel market. As consumer demand increased Galaxy entered the retail space in 2009 to help further distribute their aggressively priced high quality cards. Galaxy offers toll free 24/7 US tech support and 2 year warranty. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio