GALAXY ANNOUNCES THE GTS 450 HALL OF FAME GRAPHICS CARD
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, announced today the Galaxy GeForce® GTS 450 Hall of Fame graphics card, the fastest GTS 450 graphics card on the market.
"Our new GTS 450 Hall of Fame edition demolishes the competition with a core clock of 1000Mhz." said Shane Vance, US Sales, Galaxy. "Our custom cooler, Samsung 0.4ns GDDR5 memory and Galaxy designed board allow us to achieve these insane speeds..
Custom Cooled and Galaxy Engineered
The Galaxy GTS 450 Hall of Fame edition comes with a custom cooling solution featuring 2 PWM fans and 4 heatpipes, keeping the card cool under clock speeds that devour today's games. It also comes with 3+1 phase power supply delivering performance you can count on.
DirectX® 11 Done Right
Level-up your game with the Galaxy GTS 450, built on NVIDIA's next-generation gaming architecture and designed from the ground up for DirectX 11 tessellation performance.
About Galaxy Microsystems, Ltd.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China and Europe. After years of private labeling for many tier one brands in the US; in 2007 Galaxy entered the US etail and channel market. As consumer demand increased Galaxy entered the retail space in 2009 to help further distribute their aggressively priced high quality cards. Galaxy offers toll free 24/7 US tech support and 2 year warranty. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017