iBUYPOWER Launched Three Systems with New AMD Radeon 6800 Series Graphics Cards
26 Oct 2010
El Monte, CA - October 26, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce three systems featuring the powerful new AMD 6800 series graphic cards - Gamer Mage D295, Gamer Mage D355, and Gamer Paladin F820. The new DirectX11 compatible cards help create a truly immersive gaming experience by supporting up to 6 monitors with an external display-port hub and 3D video.
"We take pride in always being able to offer our customers the latest in graphics technology," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "That's why we are excited to be among the first to offer the gamer-friendly AMD Radeon 6000 series graphics cards."
Housed in the Thermaltake V9 gaming case, the Gamer Mage D295 features a liquid cooled AMD Athlon II X4 640 Quad-Core CPU, 4GB of DDR3 Memory, AMD Radeon 6850 1GB graphics card, LG Blu-ray reader/DVD combo drive, 700W power supply and a terabyte of storage space, all for just $899.
The more powerful Gamer Mage D335 sports a liquid cooled AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Six-Core CPU, 8GB of DDR3 Memory, the AMD Radeon 6870 graphics card, an 800W power supply, 1TB hard drive, a 64GB solid state drive, the PSI CyborgX and starts at $1,239.
iBUYPOWER armed the Gamer Paladin F820 with a liquid-cooled Intel® Core i7 950 processor, 6GB of DDR3 Memory, the AMD Radeon 6870 graphics card, 700W power supply, a 1TB hard drive, and the NZXT Guardian 921 R Gaming case for $1,369.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition