ViewSonic Announces the Multi-Touch Capable VX2258wm Monitor
ViewSonic has announced the launch of its first touch screen monitor, the VX2258wm. With a large 22" screen, the VX2258wm makes it easy to enjoy all your digital content, and effortlessly sort through it using the Windows-certified touch screen capability via a simple USB connection. The monitor uses Infrared Optical Imaging technology providing it with accurate multi-touch capability, no matter what stylus is being used.
The VX2258wm features full HD resolution at 1080p, as well as compatibility with any device supporting the High Bandwidth Digital Protection (HBDP) copy protection system. This makes the VX2258wm a great choice for watching films on Blu-Ray or playing on the latest HD-ready console systems. Picture quality is further enhanced by the 5ms response time provided by the built in ClearMotiv II Technology and dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000:1.
"As content becomes increasingly more rich and interactive, users want to be able to take full advantage of it. People are starting to expect the same levels of interactivity on their desktop systems as they get with their smartphones," says James Coulson, European marketing manager, ViewSonic. "The ViewSonic VX2258wm makes it easy to bring the full touch screen experience to the Windows 7 desktop."
The touch screen functionality can be used in conjunction with a traditional keyboard and mouse, so users can choose what to use when it suits them.
The VX2258wm features 4:3 aspect ratio adjustment technology, meaning that widescreen and standard content can be displayed without any loss of picture quality, as well as two built-in SRS two watt speakers.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives