Arctic Cooling Announces Arctic Freezer 13 CPU Cooler
ARCTIC is pleased to announce their new CPU cooler today - Freezer 13 - that carries on the legacy of the renowned Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 to continue providing efficient and low noise CPU cooling solution for enthusiasts. The maximum cooling capacity of this newly improved cooler is 200W. In combination of wide compatibility with AMD and Intel sockets and superior cooling performance, the Freezer 13 ultimately brings overclocking to a new level.
Featuring four U-shaped high performance heatpipes and 45 efficiently formed aluminum fins; the Freezer 13 is able to dissipate massive heat that is produced in high-end CPUs, such as Intel Core i7. To facilitate the process of removing waste heat, the Freezer 13 is equipped with an ultra-quiet 92mm PWM fan. The fan speed runs from 600 to 2000 RPM to keep components within their safe operating temperature limit.
User-Friendly Mounting Mechanism
Installing Freezer 13 cannot be any easier. With ARCTIC's own design of push pins, mounting the cooler on to the system is quick and simple. The mounting system is very convenient as it fits on all current platforms - it is unnecessary to take apart the main board. Its sturdy mounting frame is able to withstand the weight of the Freezer 13, even under worst conditions, such as a drop test. A layer of ARCTIC MX-4, the latest thermal compound by ARCTIC, has been pre-applied to facilitate the process of installation as well.
With its competitive pricing, the performance of the Freezer 13 outperforms other coolers in the market. The price and reliable performance ratio is a great bargain for gamers, overclockers and even ordinary enthusiasts.
The Freezer 13 comes with a 6 year limited warranty. It is available in late October. The MSRP is US$35.90/ 27.60, excl.VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda hesitant on offers for Fallout or Elder Scrolls movies
- You can legally listen to AC/DC, now on Spotify, Rdio, Apple Music
- Another researcher shares concerns with artificial intelligence
- Spotify under fire for 'silly' free streaming model by Rdio executive
- 21 million people tuned in to watch E3 using Twitch, company says
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive