Arctic Cooling Announces Arctic Freezer 13 CPU Cooler
ARCTIC is pleased to announce their new CPU cooler today - Freezer 13 - that carries on the legacy of the renowned Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 to continue providing efficient and low noise CPU cooling solution for enthusiasts. The maximum cooling capacity of this newly improved cooler is 200W. In combination of wide compatibility with AMD and Intel sockets and superior cooling performance, the Freezer 13 ultimately brings overclocking to a new level.
Featuring four U-shaped high performance heatpipes and 45 efficiently formed aluminum fins; the Freezer 13 is able to dissipate massive heat that is produced in high-end CPUs, such as Intel Core i7. To facilitate the process of removing waste heat, the Freezer 13 is equipped with an ultra-quiet 92mm PWM fan. The fan speed runs from 600 to 2000 RPM to keep components within their safe operating temperature limit.
User-Friendly Mounting Mechanism
Installing Freezer 13 cannot be any easier. With ARCTIC's own design of push pins, mounting the cooler on to the system is quick and simple. The mounting system is very convenient as it fits on all current platforms - it is unnecessary to take apart the main board. Its sturdy mounting frame is able to withstand the weight of the Freezer 13, even under worst conditions, such as a drop test. A layer of ARCTIC MX-4, the latest thermal compound by ARCTIC, has been pre-applied to facilitate the process of installation as well.
With its competitive pricing, the performance of the Freezer 13 outperforms other coolers in the market. The price and reliable performance ratio is a great bargain for gamers, overclockers and even ordinary enthusiasts.
The Freezer 13 comes with a 6 year limited warranty. It is available in late October. The MSRP is US$35.90/ 27.60, excl.VAT.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset