PowerColor Announces Trio of Radeon HD 6800 Series Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces the latest video card series: the PowerColor HD6800 series. Following the award-winning HD5000 series, the advanced HD6800 series features all the essential technology that can immerse the gaming experience and speed up all the daily applications, aim to bring all gamers the most incredible gaming performance.
PowerColor's HD6800 series includes the HD6870 and HD6850. The HD6870 has an unparalleled 1120 stream processors, clocks in at 900MHz core speed and 1050MHz of memory speed; accelerating your PC with 2.0 teraFLOPs of computing power. The HD6850 comes in a Premium Edition and Standard Edition. The PowerColor HD 6850 Premium edition features factory overclocked settings and well-known ZEROtherm cooling system. The standard edition clocks in at 775MHz and 1000MHz GPU and memory clock speeds respectively, both are loaded with the latest features and technology for immersive computing.
The HD6800 series supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view across up to 4 displays with the HD6870. Also, with DirectX 11 technology support, the HD6800 series allows ultra-realistic effects and lightning fast frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience. It also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily applications to do more and faster.
"The PowerColor HD6800 series has not only the most advanced technology, but also the excellent performance with reasonable price position," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "We're sure that there are more and more qualified products with outstanding performance will be released in the coming future to satisfy different gamers demand."
Latest News Posts
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017