PowerColor Announces Trio of Radeon HD 6800 Series Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces the latest video card series: the PowerColor HD6800 series. Following the award-winning HD5000 series, the advanced HD6800 series features all the essential technology that can immerse the gaming experience and speed up all the daily applications, aim to bring all gamers the most incredible gaming performance.
PowerColor's HD6800 series includes the HD6870 and HD6850. The HD6870 has an unparalleled 1120 stream processors, clocks in at 900MHz core speed and 1050MHz of memory speed; accelerating your PC with 2.0 teraFLOPs of computing power. The HD6850 comes in a Premium Edition and Standard Edition. The PowerColor HD 6850 Premium edition features factory overclocked settings and well-known ZEROtherm cooling system. The standard edition clocks in at 775MHz and 1000MHz GPU and memory clock speeds respectively, both are loaded with the latest features and technology for immersive computing.
The HD6800 series supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view across up to 4 displays with the HD6870. Also, with DirectX 11 technology support, the HD6800 series allows ultra-realistic effects and lightning fast frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience. It also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily applications to do more and faster.
"The PowerColor HD6800 series has not only the most advanced technology, but also the excellent performance with reasonable price position," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "We're sure that there are more and more qualified products with outstanding performance will be released in the coming future to satisfy different gamers demand."
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX may have split D-pad and share button
- GeForce 372.70 driver prepares you for Battlefield 1
- Samsung's 14nm Exynos mobile SoC boosts CPU power by 70%
- How you can launch your own Bitcoin business
- No Man's Sky patched to v1.07, huge list of improvements
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules