MSI launches R6800-series graphics cards support exclusive "Pipe Touching" technology
Decreasing 10% cooler of GPU core temperature!!
[Taipei-Taiwan] The world-class graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially launches the R6800 series graphics cards supporting DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a output. The R6800 family includes R6870-2PM2D1GD5 using the AMD RadeonTM HD 6870 GPU and R6850-PM2D1GD5 using the AMD AMD RadeonTM HD 6850 GPU. New "Pipe Touching" technology made 10% lower core temperature! Both of them not only support 3D-Stereoscopic format, but also AMD's Eyefinity multi-display output technology, providing the unique visual experience. The brand new MSI R6800 series graphics card also supports MSI's exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of fan speed and provides saved setting profiles. All solid capacitors onboard enhance stability and lifespan. The MSI R6800 series is the epitome of new-generation immersive gaming graphics card.
Exclusive "Pipe Touching" technology
R6850-PM2D1GD5 uses "Pipe Touch" technology, which has the heat pipe contacting the GPU surface directly for better heat dissipation, and 9cm PWM fan provides 50% more airflow than 8cm fan and improves thermal performance to make 10% lower graphics card core temperature. MSI R6800 graphics card leverages MSI's exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of fan speed by different loading. Moreover, Afterburner can save up to 5 overclock setting profiles, achieving the perfect balance between performance and tranquility.
Supports multi-display and 3D format
The eww MSI R6870-2PM2D1GD5 graphics card allows 4-screen display from a single card* via AMD's exclusive Eyefinity Technology. DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a supports not only 3D-Strereoscopic format, but also 7.1 non-distortion high-quality sound format transmissions, providing consumers the best audio/visual experience possible.
Military class solid capacitors
For the most excellent stability, MSI R6800 series graphics cards adopt all-solid capacitors for extreme stability in high-loading during long hour operation. There is no need to worry about downtime or system instability by overheating, ensuring the most stable user experience.
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis