MSI launches R6800-series graphics cards support exclusive "Pipe Touching" technology
Decreasing 10% cooler of GPU core temperature!!
[Taipei-Taiwan] The world-class graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially launches the R6800 series graphics cards supporting DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a output. The R6800 family includes R6870-2PM2D1GD5 using the AMD RadeonTM HD 6870 GPU and R6850-PM2D1GD5 using the AMD AMD RadeonTM HD 6850 GPU. New "Pipe Touching" technology made 10% lower core temperature! Both of them not only support 3D-Stereoscopic format, but also AMD's Eyefinity multi-display output technology, providing the unique visual experience. The brand new MSI R6800 series graphics card also supports MSI's exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of fan speed and provides saved setting profiles. All solid capacitors onboard enhance stability and lifespan. The MSI R6800 series is the epitome of new-generation immersive gaming graphics card.
Exclusive "Pipe Touching" technology
R6850-PM2D1GD5 uses "Pipe Touch" technology, which has the heat pipe contacting the GPU surface directly for better heat dissipation, and 9cm PWM fan provides 50% more airflow than 8cm fan and improves thermal performance to make 10% lower graphics card core temperature. MSI R6800 graphics card leverages MSI's exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of fan speed by different loading. Moreover, Afterburner can save up to 5 overclock setting profiles, achieving the perfect balance between performance and tranquility.
Supports multi-display and 3D format
The eww MSI R6870-2PM2D1GD5 graphics card allows 4-screen display from a single card* via AMD's exclusive Eyefinity Technology. DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a supports not only 3D-Strereoscopic format, but also 7.1 non-distortion high-quality sound format transmissions, providing consumers the best audio/visual experience possible.
Military class solid capacitors
For the most excellent stability, MSI R6800 series graphics cards adopt all-solid capacitors for extreme stability in high-loading during long hour operation. There is no need to worry about downtime or system instability by overheating, ensuring the most stable user experience.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.74 million Switch systems in first month
- Nintendo profits increase by 521%
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives