Lantic launches its AMD Radeon HD 6870/HD 6850
Today Lantic launches its HD 6850 and HD 6870. With the unveiling of AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, we have known that Radeon HD 6850 and 6870 are codenamed "Bart XT" and "Bart pro" from the "Norther Island" series. Basic on the original design, HD 6870 uses 40nm chipset with 1120 built-in stream processors. It equips with a 256-bit 1GB GDDR5 memory, and core/memory clock reached to 930/4200MHz. HD 6850 with 960 built-in stream processors, 1GB GDDR5 memory, and its core clock reach to 775MHz.
Lantic Radeon HD 6850 and 6870 support AMD HD3D technology for 3D gaming, CrossFireX, and the Eyefinity multi-monitor solution. And they also provide integrated display output include dual-link DVI output with HDCP, DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4a with support for stereoscopic 3D and VGA output.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017