Lantic launches its AMD Radeon HD 6870/HD 6850
Today Lantic launches its HD 6850 and HD 6870. With the unveiling of AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, we have known that Radeon HD 6850 and 6870 are codenamed "Bart XT" and "Bart pro" from the "Norther Island" series. Basic on the original design, HD 6870 uses 40nm chipset with 1120 built-in stream processors. It equips with a 256-bit 1GB GDDR5 memory, and core/memory clock reached to 930/4200MHz. HD 6850 with 960 built-in stream processors, 1GB GDDR5 memory, and its core clock reach to 775MHz.
Lantic Radeon HD 6850 and 6870 support AMD HD3D technology for 3D gaming, CrossFireX, and the Eyefinity multi-monitor solution. And they also provide integrated display output include dual-link DVI output with HDCP, DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4a with support for stereoscopic 3D and VGA output.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand