Lantic launches its AMD Radeon HD 6870/HD 6850
Today Lantic launches its HD 6850 and HD 6870. With the unveiling of AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, we have known that Radeon HD 6850 and 6870 are codenamed "Bart XT" and "Bart pro" from the "Norther Island" series. Basic on the original design, HD 6870 uses 40nm chipset with 1120 built-in stream processors. It equips with a 256-bit 1GB GDDR5 memory, and core/memory clock reached to 930/4200MHz. HD 6850 with 960 built-in stream processors, 1GB GDDR5 memory, and its core clock reach to 775MHz.
Lantic Radeon HD 6850 and 6870 support AMD HD3D technology for 3D gaming, CrossFireX, and the Eyefinity multi-monitor solution. And they also provide integrated display output include dual-link DVI output with HDCP, DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4a with support for stereoscopic 3D and VGA output.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines