Lantic launches its AMD Radeon HD 6870/HD 6850
Today Lantic launches its HD 6850 and HD 6870. With the unveiling of AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, we have known that Radeon HD 6850 and 6870 are codenamed "Bart XT" and "Bart pro" from the "Norther Island" series. Basic on the original design, HD 6870 uses 40nm chipset with 1120 built-in stream processors. It equips with a 256-bit 1GB GDDR5 memory, and core/memory clock reached to 930/4200MHz. HD 6850 with 960 built-in stream processors, 1GB GDDR5 memory, and its core clock reach to 775MHz.
Lantic Radeon HD 6850 and 6870 support AMD HD3D technology for 3D gaming, CrossFireX, and the Eyefinity multi-monitor solution. And they also provide integrated display output include dual-link DVI output with HDCP, DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4a with support for stereoscopic 3D and VGA output.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched