Lantic launches its AMD Radeon HD 6870/HD 6850
Today Lantic launches its HD 6850 and HD 6870. With the unveiling of AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, we have known that Radeon HD 6850 and 6870 are codenamed "Bart XT" and "Bart pro" from the "Norther Island" series. Basic on the original design, HD 6870 uses 40nm chipset with 1120 built-in stream processors. It equips with a 256-bit 1GB GDDR5 memory, and core/memory clock reached to 930/4200MHz. HD 6850 with 960 built-in stream processors, 1GB GDDR5 memory, and its core clock reach to 775MHz.
Lantic Radeon HD 6850 and 6870 support AMD HD3D technology for 3D gaming, CrossFireX, and the Eyefinity multi-monitor solution. And they also provide integrated display output include dual-link DVI output with HDCP, DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4a with support for stereoscopic 3D and VGA output.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- HP's 4K FreeSync monitor 'Envy' revealed
- Fly the Small But Mighty SKEYE Pico Drone
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio