Mushkin Announces New Radioactive Series Memory Kits
Mushkin, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announces the availability of new Radioactive memory kits tailored for the gaming and enthusiast markets. This new Radioactive Series launches with DDR3-1600 CL6 memory kits for Intel's LGA1366 and LGA1156 platforms, as well as a 2000 MHz 6GB CL8 triple kit. In the near future, more kits with different specifications will be available.
"We're elated to offer viscerally engaging products for our friends in the gaming and high performance sectors. We have many plans to cater to enthusiasts, and this kit release is just the tip of the iceberg." - Wade Shiflett, Mushkin, Inc. marketing director. These new high performance memory kits are available now at mushkin.com and our partners around the globe. Shortly, these kits will be bundled at newegg.com with Bethesda Softworks's "Fallout: New Vegas" PC video game titled for great savings.
998966 - 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-16000 8-10-8-27 1.65V Radioactive
998958 - 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Radioactive
996958 - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Radioactive
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni