Mushkin Announces New Radioactive Series Memory Kits
Mushkin, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announces the availability of new Radioactive memory kits tailored for the gaming and enthusiast markets. This new Radioactive Series launches with DDR3-1600 CL6 memory kits for Intel's LGA1366 and LGA1156 platforms, as well as a 2000 MHz 6GB CL8 triple kit. In the near future, more kits with different specifications will be available.
"We're elated to offer viscerally engaging products for our friends in the gaming and high performance sectors. We have many plans to cater to enthusiasts, and this kit release is just the tip of the iceberg." - Wade Shiflett, Mushkin, Inc. marketing director. These new high performance memory kits are available now at mushkin.com and our partners around the globe. Shortly, these kits will be bundled at newegg.com with Bethesda Softworks's "Fallout: New Vegas" PC video game titled for great savings.
998966 - 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-16000 8-10-8-27 1.65V Radioactive
998958 - 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Radioactive
996958 - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Radioactive
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience