Mushkin Announces New Radioactive Series Memory Kits
Mushkin, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announces the availability of new Radioactive memory kits tailored for the gaming and enthusiast markets. This new Radioactive Series launches with DDR3-1600 CL6 memory kits for Intel's LGA1366 and LGA1156 platforms, as well as a 2000 MHz 6GB CL8 triple kit. In the near future, more kits with different specifications will be available.
"We're elated to offer viscerally engaging products for our friends in the gaming and high performance sectors. We have many plans to cater to enthusiasts, and this kit release is just the tip of the iceberg." - Wade Shiflett, Mushkin, Inc. marketing director. These new high performance memory kits are available now at mushkin.com and our partners around the globe. Shortly, these kits will be bundled at newegg.com with Bethesda Softworks's "Fallout: New Vegas" PC video game titled for great savings.
998966 - 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-16000 8-10-8-27 1.65V Radioactive
998958 - 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Radioactive
996958 - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Radioactive
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Radeon 16.5.3 drivers optimized for Warhammer, Overwatch, DOTA 2
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs