SILICON POWER Offers Product Liability Insurance and Lifetime Warranty to enhance Customers' benefits
Double Protection, Double Safety!
In order to strengthen Silicon Power's global customers' benefits, Silicon Power recently announced Product Liability Insurance policy. If you buy any of Silicon Power products like; Memory card, USB Flash Drive, or DRAM modules from any of our authorized Distributor or retailer worldwide, our products are covered by USD 2million product liability insurance and also lifetime warranty. This means that if you use Silicon Power Products, and it cause physical injury or loss of property. Silicon Power will take the responsibility. Compare with other brands, Silicon Power endeavors to become the best. This is to show that we are committed to provide the best quality and over-the-top service.
Silicon Power has three major advantages. That is, our insistence on outstanding product quality, positive channel relationship, and integrated service. Product liability insurance is a new guarantee to our worldwide customers. For Silicon Power, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market. With superior quality and innovative design, our products stood out in several competitions and awarded Taiwan Excellence and COMPUTEX Design & Innovation Award in 2009 and 2010. Winning trust of global consumers, Silicon Power holds a record of successive double-digit revenue growth for last seven years. For Silicon Power, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league