CoolIT Systems Collaborates with AMD to Showcase Products at Technical Exhibition in Taiwan
Calgary, AB - October 17, 2010 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today the full support for the new AMD Phenom II X6 1090T processor and ATI Radeon HD 5970 GPU. CoolIT will be featuring with the award-winning "Ecosystem" of Advanced Liquid Cooling products in the AMD build. The new system will be featured at the AMD Technical Forum and Exhibition in Taipei, Taiwan on October 19th, 2010. All CoolIT Systems products featured in the build are currently available on the market.
AMD and its ecosystem partners, such as CoolIT Systems, will be showcased at the event for their thinner, lighter and lower cost products that support the improvement of highly efficient processor performance and reliability. Open standards-based advancements in power engineering and thermal technologies will be the main focus of the event.
"I am excited to be speaking at the AMD Exhibition." remarked Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "AMD has raised the bar for affordable performance in the new AMD Phenom II X6 processor with advanced capabilities like its Turbo Core Technology, and the ATI Radeon HD 5970 continues its position as the fastest single video card in the world. When you combine these computing technologies with CoolIT Systems' high-performance Advanced Liquid Cooling line, the user experiences significant gains in both performance and acoustics."
"Up till now, PC cooling has historically remained a technological hurdle for users who conduct heavy computing tasks that require an abundance of power," said Dr. Gamal Refai-Ahmed, AMD Fellow and IT Thermal Domain Architect. "With this latest release, CoolIT is raising the standard of affordable PC cooling technology - a technology that can easily be ported for use with the upcoming AMD Fusion family of APUs."
The demonstration PC has been safely overclocked to over 4GHz on the six core CPU and all four GPU's have been overclocked to 1GHz. The total system performance increase takes benchmark scores on 3D Mark Vantage up over 25% over the stock air cooled settings.
Newegg will be offering Vantage A.L.C. as an accessory for the AMD Phenom II X6 processor in the month of October. For more information on CoolIT's current lineup visit http://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/en/products.html.
For more information on the AMD Technical Forum and Exhibition visit http://sites.amd.com/us/tfeevent/Pages/information.aspx.
To request additional product information and images, or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Susan LeBlanc at (403) 923-1255 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Biohazard, AVADirect and Shuttle. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives