Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Mini for 2.5 Inch SATA Hard Drives
with USB2.0 or USB3.0 Port | MSRP: 9.99 euros (USB2.0) and 24.90 euros (USB3.0)
Sharkoon's "QuickPort" series has increased again: The youngest and smallest model from the external hard drive docking station product line is specifically designed for magnet hard drives and SSDs with 2.5 inch form factor and SATA interfaces. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Mini offers a convenient plug-in slot and eject button, the accessible data medium can be directly connected to a notebook or computer. With its miniature size of 85 x 55 x 45 mm (W x L x H), the stable adapter is suitable for easy transit in a jacket or notebook bag. Connection and the power supply occur through the external USB port. On the rear of the device you will find a separate power switch. A topside LED illuminates during operation and data transfer.
Sharkoon offers the SATA QuickPort Mini in two choices: One model with a USB2.0 high speed port (max. 480 Mbps) and one model with USB3.0 SuperSpeed port (max. 5 Gbps). Shipping includes the appropriate instruction manual and USB cable (USB-Y or USB3.0).
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPorts Mini available from authorized retailers.
Suggested retail price:
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Mini USB2.0: MSRP 9.99 euros
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Mini USB3.0: MSRP 24.90 euros
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types