Logitech Brings the Console Gaming Experience to PC Gamers with Two New Gamepads
Gamepads Support New Titles and Old Favorites, Feature Logitech's Floating D-Pad Design
SYDNEY, Aust. - 19 October, 2010 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced the release dates of two new gamepads designed for PC gamers who want a console gaming experience with all of their games - the Logitech® Gamepad F310 and Logitech® Wireless Gamepad F710.
Both gamepads feature soft rubber grips and a familiar, comfortable control layout. Additionally, the unique Logitech floating D-pad design offers players exceptional accuracy in all eight directions.
"Our new gamepads offer you a range of features and price options, so you can pick the one that best matches your needs and budget," said George Saad, director ANZ, Logitech. "Both bring a console style gaming experience to the PC, and best of all they work with both new and old titles."
The gamepads will work with both legacy titles as well as today's biggest games and for your games that do not support gamepads, the Gamepad F310 and Wireless Gamepad F710 come with profiler software you can install on your computer to configure the gamepad to emulate a keyboard or mouse.
The Gamepad F310 comes with a cord reaching over 1.8 metres so you can play a comfortable distance away from your PC monitor, while the Wireless Gamepad F710 includes dual vibration motors, so when you're playing games that support vibration feedback you'll feel every hit, crash and explosion. The F710 also adds the freedom of 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity. Just insert Logitech's plug-and-forget Nano receiver into a USB port on your computer and leave it there for fast data transmission with virtually no delays, drop-outs or interference.
Pricing and Availability
The Gamepad F310 is available across Australia now from http://www.logitechshop.com.au, JB HiFi, Dick Smith and through Dell for an RRP of $39.95. The Wireless Gamepad F710 has an RRP of $69.95 and will be available from late November through http://www.logitechshop.com.au, Dick Smith and Dell.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now