Logitech Brings the Console Gaming Experience to PC Gamers with Two New Gamepads
Gamepads Support New Titles and Old Favorites, Feature Logitech's Floating D-Pad Design
SYDNEY, Aust. - 19 October, 2010 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced the release dates of two new gamepads designed for PC gamers who want a console gaming experience with all of their games - the Logitech® Gamepad F310 and Logitech® Wireless Gamepad F710.
Both gamepads feature soft rubber grips and a familiar, comfortable control layout. Additionally, the unique Logitech floating D-pad design offers players exceptional accuracy in all eight directions.
"Our new gamepads offer you a range of features and price options, so you can pick the one that best matches your needs and budget," said George Saad, director ANZ, Logitech. "Both bring a console style gaming experience to the PC, and best of all they work with both new and old titles."
The gamepads will work with both legacy titles as well as today's biggest games and for your games that do not support gamepads, the Gamepad F310 and Wireless Gamepad F710 come with profiler software you can install on your computer to configure the gamepad to emulate a keyboard or mouse.
The Gamepad F310 comes with a cord reaching over 1.8 metres so you can play a comfortable distance away from your PC monitor, while the Wireless Gamepad F710 includes dual vibration motors, so when you're playing games that support vibration feedback you'll feel every hit, crash and explosion. The F710 also adds the freedom of 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity. Just insert Logitech's plug-and-forget Nano receiver into a USB port on your computer and leave it there for fast data transmission with virtually no delays, drop-outs or interference.
Pricing and Availability
The Gamepad F310 is available across Australia now from http://www.logitechshop.com.au, JB HiFi, Dick Smith and through Dell for an RRP of $39.95. The Wireless Gamepad F710 has an RRP of $69.95 and will be available from late November through http://www.logitechshop.com.au, Dick Smith and Dell.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio