USRobotics Launches ''Blazing Fast'' USB 3.0 Product Family
USRobotics, a Platinum Equity company and leading provider of Internet access and networking products, today introduced the new USRobotics USB 3.0 Product Family, which offers a "blazing fast" bandwidth connection of up to five Gbps for speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The new family includes a 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub (USR8400), along with a 2-Port ExpressCard Adapter (USR8401), and 2-Port PCI Express Card Adapter (USR8402). All of the new products are backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices, designed to work with any USB peripheral and easy to install.
"Our products center around improving connectivity speed and therefore productivity for our customers," said Bruce Swail, CEO for USRobotics. "An entirely new line for USRobotics, the USB 3.0 Product Family was produced to stay current with modern demand for connectivity bandwidth. USB 3.0 promises a major leap forward in transfer speeds and capability while maintaining backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices."
"The USB 3.0 products offer faster data transfers for simpler access to files, enabling users to spend more time editing photos or video for instance, versus waiting to transfer that data," explained Holly Oxford, director of sales and marketing for USRobotics. "The 4-Port Hub is one of the first in the market to offer four full USB 3.0 ports. Not only is this the easiest way possible to expand the number of 3.0 USB ports, the end result is additional power for more robust USB peripherals."
The entire USB 3.0 Product Family enables the connection of super-speed peripherals like USB 3.0 external hard drives, printers, scanners, digital video cameras, video surveillance cameras, video display solutions, media devices, high-resolution webcams and more. These products automatically detect the native USB type speed and transfer data at the maximum rate for each individual port to drastically reduce time transferring large amounts of data when used with 3.0 devices. Additionally, all of the new products can be easily removed and replaced without shutting down a system.
The new USRobotics USB 3.0 Product Family is currently available at retail prices starting at $39.99. The products can be purchased through USRobotics's authorized distributors and reseller partners or ordered directly at http://www.usr.com/usb3/. The new products come standard with a one-year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience