USRobotics Launches ''Blazing Fast'' USB 3.0 Product Family
USRobotics, a Platinum Equity company and leading provider of Internet access and networking products, today introduced the new USRobotics USB 3.0 Product Family, which offers a "blazing fast" bandwidth connection of up to five Gbps for speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The new family includes a 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub (USR8400), along with a 2-Port ExpressCard Adapter (USR8401), and 2-Port PCI Express Card Adapter (USR8402). All of the new products are backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices, designed to work with any USB peripheral and easy to install.
"Our products center around improving connectivity speed and therefore productivity for our customers," said Bruce Swail, CEO for USRobotics. "An entirely new line for USRobotics, the USB 3.0 Product Family was produced to stay current with modern demand for connectivity bandwidth. USB 3.0 promises a major leap forward in transfer speeds and capability while maintaining backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices."
"The USB 3.0 products offer faster data transfers for simpler access to files, enabling users to spend more time editing photos or video for instance, versus waiting to transfer that data," explained Holly Oxford, director of sales and marketing for USRobotics. "The 4-Port Hub is one of the first in the market to offer four full USB 3.0 ports. Not only is this the easiest way possible to expand the number of 3.0 USB ports, the end result is additional power for more robust USB peripherals."
The entire USB 3.0 Product Family enables the connection of super-speed peripherals like USB 3.0 external hard drives, printers, scanners, digital video cameras, video surveillance cameras, video display solutions, media devices, high-resolution webcams and more. These products automatically detect the native USB type speed and transfer data at the maximum rate for each individual port to drastically reduce time transferring large amounts of data when used with 3.0 devices. Additionally, all of the new products can be easily removed and replaced without shutting down a system.
The new USRobotics USB 3.0 Product Family is currently available at retail prices starting at $39.99. The products can be purchased through USRobotics's authorized distributors and reseller partners or ordered directly at http://www.usr.com/usb3/. The new products come standard with a one-year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
Latest News Posts
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0