bModo - The next generation touch pad Tablet PC has arrived!
Fremont, California, USA 14th October 2010
bModo Inc., (pronounced as "Bee Mo Doh") officially announces the launch of its first Windows7 based touch pad Tablet PC, the bModo 12. This is an all-in-one Tablet that combines the best features of an iPad, Tablet, and Notebook PC. What sets bModo 12 apart from other tablets is the fact that it features a variety of built-in capabilities including two USB ports, one SD card slot, an HDMI out port, an OMTP jack and a SIM card slot. The top of the bezel has a VGA camera for video chatting ability.
All of these features make the bModo 12 arguably, a much more usable and user friendly device out of the box than any other tablet PCs available in the market currently.
bModo 12 is powered by 1.6GHz Intel atom processor, comes standard with 1GB/GB of RAM and operates Windows 7. The bModo 12 is a Personal Media Device, an eReader, a Mobile Internet Device, and a Personal Computing Device all rolled into one. It supports all PC applications including MS Office, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Intuit QuickBooks, Macromedia Flash, Skype, Yahoo IM and more. The list of features of the bModo 12 also includes a 32GB SSD, 11.6" HD LCD, WiFi, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, Webcam, Mic, Speakers, HotKeys, and a built-in docking connection (a Docking station, carrying bag, and other accessories will be available in Jan 2010).
bModo Inc., has also created a launcher application called Bossa Nova2 that allows users to switch between a Windows7 desktop and a Bossa Nova graphical user interface (GUI) with ease. Bossa Nova2 is designed to optimize the touch capabilities of bModo 12 and offers an engaging and distinctive user experience that focuses on multimedia and social networking applications like mobile web access, Facebook, Twitter, flickr, photo, map, music, video, RSS and much more.
Despite the large display and multiple standard features, the bModo 12 measured only 11.61 x 7.68 x 0.55in (295 x 195 x 14mm) and weighs less than 2.2lb (Approx. 990g). This ensures that users get to experience great portability and flexibility and finally have access to a device that can truly replace the traditional bulky notebooks and the small but fairly limited feature Tablet PCs currently available in the market.
bModo 12 is scheduled to ship before the 2010 Christmas shopping season.
bModo will shortly be accepting a limited number of pre-sales orders at an introductory price of US$ 699 + shipping (Shipped worldwide). Details will be available at http://www.bmodo.com.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club