Razer Launches Wireless Version Of The Best-Selling Razer Naga MMO Mouse
Razer, the world's leading high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals brand, today announced the launch of an elite wireless MMO gaming mouse that's an upgrade from the original award-winning and best-selling Get Imba mouse - the Razer Naga Epic. Designed by the highly-acclaimed Razer R&D labs, the Razer Naga Epic epitomizes that fine balance between keyboard and mouse with 17 MMO-optimized buttons, and takes it to a whole new level with three ergonomic interchangeable side panels for optimal fit, the choice to customize the backglow from over 16 million colors, and a dual mode wired/wireless functionality. Gamers can now enjoy a MMO gaming mouse with no strings attached - literally.
"With the Naga Epic, Razer gives MMO gamers around the world more freedom than ever before," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, President, Razer. "We combined the MMO gaming capabilities of the original best-selling Razer Naga and took it to the next level by giving it a true gaming-grade wireless option utilizing the same technology that we developed for the ultra high-end Razer Mamba."
The final design of the Razer Naga Epic, from optimal button configuration to its form factor, was achieved through the scientific testing and screening of more than 80 different model iterations by Razer's ergonomics team.
"Every aspect of the Razer Naga Epic's design, from its ergonomic form factor to button sizes, placement and angles was rigorously tested both internally in our R&D labs in San Francisco and Singapore, and with seasoned pro-gamers," said Min-Liang Tan, CEO and Creative Director, Razer. "The Naga Epic is also one of the most comfortable mice we've ever designed, with 3 interchangeable side panels that ensure an ideal fit for various hand sizes and grip styles."
The end result is a mouse that not only provides a personalized level of comfort, but with its dual wired/wireless functionality and unique MMO-optimized multi-button thumb grid also lets gamers fully immerse in their favourite MMO games knowing they have the full range of character abilities at their fingertips.
This high-end MMO gaming mouse is an advanced version of the original and award-winning Razer Naga, combining wireless functionality, ergonomic form factor, a customizable backlight glow, and 17 MMO-optimized buttons, making it truly epic.
The Razer Naga Epic MMO gaming mouse allows gamers to easily organize their character abilities for any game by enabling them to fully remap and assign programmed macros to all 17 buttons. With three interchangeable side panels for optimal fit designed for various hand sizes and grip styles, the Razer Naga Epic allows gamers to quest, raid, or PVP in comfort for hours on end. The true gaming-grade wireless connection on the epic mouse also allows gamers a greater variety of movement without any sacrifice of mouse control or accuracy, with zero downtime as the mouse charges while in wired mode.
Price: US $129.99 / 129.99
Availability: November 2010
17 Fully-programmable MMO-optimized buttons (including 12 button thumb grid)
Wired/Wireless dual mode capability
Three interchangeable ergonomic side panels
Charging dock (also functions as a wireless receiver unit)
Unlimited character profiles with AddOns
Optional MMO-specific software AddOns
16 million color backlight illumination
5600 dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
1000 Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
Approximate size: 116L x 77W x 41H (in mm)
Battery Life: 12hrs (continuous use); 72 hours (normal gaming usage)
Latest News Posts
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC