TRENDnet Launches 6 New IP Camera Software Surveillance Solutions
TORRANCE, Calif. -October 15, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking solutions brand, today announces the launch of two advanced enterprise class Internet security camera surveillance software suites-TRENDnet VortexIP Lite and TRENDnet VortexIP Pro. TRENDnet Vortex IP software solutions are advanced server-based IP camera surveillance software suites designed for small, medium and large enterprise applications and packed full of advanced security monitoring features.
The TRENDnet VortexIP Lite suite is designed to provide centralized surveillance monitoring capabilities for local and remote IP cameras. The Windows server-based solution offers an intuitive multi-language interface, low CPU loading and layered administrative access. Manage motion detection settings, recording schedules and event driven recording for each camera. Program email alerts, advanced video viewing layouts, hard drive video storage allocation and date/time stamps. Control camera image settings, pan and tilt cameras remotely and perform digital zoom in real time.
The TRENDnet VortexIP Lite suite is comprised of:
- TRENDnet VortexIP Lite 8 (model VIP-L8) - monitors up to 8 IP cameras
- TRENDnet VortexIP Lite 16 (model VIP-L16) - monitors up to 16 IP cameras
- TRENDnet VortexIP Lite 25 (model VIP-L25) - monitors up to 25 IP cameras
TRENDnet VortexIP Pro builds from the TRENDnet VortexIP Lite offering. The Central Management System (CMS) feature provides administrators with the flexibility of aggregating separate TRENDnet VortexIP Pro suites, which are installed in different facilities or surveillance zones, into one central surveillance node. Therefore, personnel at a distinct surveillance zone will only have access to their respective IP cameras and personnel at the central surveillance node will have access to IP cameras across the entire enterprise. In addition to this powerful feature, administrators can map IP cameras onto a facility plan using the Electronic Map tool. Archived video can be searched using divided screen playback and advanced motion detection search technology.
The TRENDnet VortexIP Pro suite is comprised of:
- TRENDnet VortexIP Pro 16 (model VIP-P16) - monitors up to 16 IP cameras
- TRENDnet VortexIP Pro 36 (model VIP-P36) - monitors up to 36 IP cameras
- TRENDnet VortexIP Pro 64 (model VIP-P64) - monitors up to 64 IP cameras
Both software suites are compatible with TRENDnet IP Cameras as well as other brands. Visit http://www.trendnet.com for full product details and a product compatibility list.
"TRENDnet's new client server-based surveillance software solutions are powerful SMB tools," stated Brian Chu, IT Director for TRENDnet. "They are easy to install, they compliment our leading IP camera hardware product portfolio and they bring great value to the market."
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court