Mushkin Announces SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise-Class EP Series SSDs
Mushkin, Inc., a global leader in high-performance and mission critical computer products, today announced a new solid state drive series based on SandForce's enterprise-class SF-2500 and SF-2600 SSD processors. This series further underlines Mushkin's commitment to providing the business sector with the highest performance and reliability solid state storage solutions.
The next generation Mushkin EP Series SSDs will provide significant performance enhancements and add an impressive set of features enabled by the SF-2000 series enterprise processors:
Up to 500 MB/s read/write sequential transfer rate
Up to 60,000 sustained random read/write IOPS
Advanced ECC with up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH)
Power/performance throttling for improved energy efficiency and conservation
"This new series of SSDs continues Mushkin's tradition of high-performance, high-reliability flash storage products. This is an area in which we have made great strides and we're very excited to introduce our technology exclusive to the business sector. We feel very confident staking our name with these SSDs for business critical applications." - Brian Flood, Mushkin director of product development.
Additional reliability and maintenance features include Sandforce's DuraWrite, RAISE (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements), Recycler (Garbage Collection), Intelligent Wear Leveling, and Read Disturb technologies. Sampling is expected to begin 4Q10 with widespread product availability 1Q11.
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines