Mushkin Announces SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise-Class EP Series SSDs
Mushkin, Inc., a global leader in high-performance and mission critical computer products, today announced a new solid state drive series based on SandForce's enterprise-class SF-2500 and SF-2600 SSD processors. This series further underlines Mushkin's commitment to providing the business sector with the highest performance and reliability solid state storage solutions.
The next generation Mushkin EP Series SSDs will provide significant performance enhancements and add an impressive set of features enabled by the SF-2000 series enterprise processors:
Up to 500 MB/s read/write sequential transfer rate
Up to 60,000 sustained random read/write IOPS
Advanced ECC with up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH)
Power/performance throttling for improved energy efficiency and conservation
"This new series of SSDs continues Mushkin's tradition of high-performance, high-reliability flash storage products. This is an area in which we have made great strides and we're very excited to introduce our technology exclusive to the business sector. We feel very confident staking our name with these SSDs for business critical applications." - Brian Flood, Mushkin director of product development.
Additional reliability and maintenance features include Sandforce's DuraWrite, RAISE (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements), Recycler (Garbage Collection), Intelligent Wear Leveling, and Read Disturb technologies. Sampling is expected to begin 4Q10 with widespread product availability 1Q11.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99