Mushkin Announces SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise-Class EP Series SSDs
Mushkin, Inc., a global leader in high-performance and mission critical computer products, today announced a new solid state drive series based on SandForce's enterprise-class SF-2500 and SF-2600 SSD processors. This series further underlines Mushkin's commitment to providing the business sector with the highest performance and reliability solid state storage solutions.
The next generation Mushkin EP Series SSDs will provide significant performance enhancements and add an impressive set of features enabled by the SF-2000 series enterprise processors:
Up to 500 MB/s read/write sequential transfer rate
Up to 60,000 sustained random read/write IOPS
Advanced ECC with up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH)
Power/performance throttling for improved energy efficiency and conservation
"This new series of SSDs continues Mushkin's tradition of high-performance, high-reliability flash storage products. This is an area in which we have made great strides and we're very excited to introduce our technology exclusive to the business sector. We feel very confident staking our name with these SSDs for business critical applications." - Brian Flood, Mushkin director of product development.
Additional reliability and maintenance features include Sandforce's DuraWrite, RAISE (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements), Recycler (Garbage Collection), Intelligent Wear Leveling, and Read Disturb technologies. Sampling is expected to begin 4Q10 with widespread product availability 1Q11.
Latest News Posts
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications