New TRENDnet┬« 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub Now Available
TORRANCE, Calif. -October 11, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, model TU3-H4, which provides four 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to connect flash drives, storage enclosures, cameras, and other USB 3.0 devices to your computer.
With no drivers required, simply plug into any free USB 3.0 port on your PC or Mac, and experience the time savings when transferring data at 5Gbps-10 times faster than USB 2.0 speeds. An included power adapter ensures proper operability of power hungry USB-powered devices. The included USB 3.0 Type A cable is backward compatible with common USB 2.0 ports. Currently, most computers have built in USB 2.0 ports. Users can add 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to their computer with TRENDnet's 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter, model TU3-H2EC, or 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE.
"With the rapid adoption of USB 3.0 devices, TRENDnet's 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub allows users to share content between USB 3.0 devices and your computer at 5Gbps speeds," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "The total time savings produced by this hub is well worth the investment."
TRENDnet's 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, model TU3-H4, will be available from online and retail partners shortly.
The MSRP for the TU3-H4 is U.S. $79.99.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi