New TRENDnet® 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub Now Available
TORRANCE, Calif. -October 11, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, model TU3-H4, which provides four 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to connect flash drives, storage enclosures, cameras, and other USB 3.0 devices to your computer.
With no drivers required, simply plug into any free USB 3.0 port on your PC or Mac, and experience the time savings when transferring data at 5Gbps-10 times faster than USB 2.0 speeds. An included power adapter ensures proper operability of power hungry USB-powered devices. The included USB 3.0 Type A cable is backward compatible with common USB 2.0 ports. Currently, most computers have built in USB 2.0 ports. Users can add 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to their computer with TRENDnet's 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter, model TU3-H2EC, or 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE.
"With the rapid adoption of USB 3.0 devices, TRENDnet's 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub allows users to share content between USB 3.0 devices and your computer at 5Gbps speeds," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "The total time savings produced by this hub is well worth the investment."
TRENDnet's 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, model TU3-H4, will be available from online and retail partners shortly.
The MSRP for the TU3-H4 is U.S. $79.99.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 38-inch UltraWide rocks 3840x1600 resolution
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided patch fixes a slew of problems
- Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition launches
- Apple ordered to pay €13bn in back taxes to Ireland
- Final Fantasy 15 barely hits 30FPS on consoles
- PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules