New TRENDnet® 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub Now Available
TORRANCE, Calif. -October 11, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, model TU3-H4, which provides four 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to connect flash drives, storage enclosures, cameras, and other USB 3.0 devices to your computer.
With no drivers required, simply plug into any free USB 3.0 port on your PC or Mac, and experience the time savings when transferring data at 5Gbps-10 times faster than USB 2.0 speeds. An included power adapter ensures proper operability of power hungry USB-powered devices. The included USB 3.0 Type A cable is backward compatible with common USB 2.0 ports. Currently, most computers have built in USB 2.0 ports. Users can add 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to their computer with TRENDnet's 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter, model TU3-H2EC, or 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE.
"With the rapid adoption of USB 3.0 devices, TRENDnet's 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub allows users to share content between USB 3.0 devices and your computer at 5Gbps speeds," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "The total time savings produced by this hub is well worth the investment."
TRENDnet's 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, model TU3-H4, will be available from online and retail partners shortly.
The MSRP for the TU3-H4 is U.S. $79.99.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS