Sparkle Announces a Wide Range of GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced six SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards, bringing unparalleled levels of price/performance to mainstream users. SPARKLE provides two thermal solution options beyond standard fan version of the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards.
GeForce GT 430 graphics card with one-slot cooling design to saves the chassis space. It uses the Aluminum Extrusion technology to form the heat sink of the cooler at once, so that the heat sink can transfer the heat with more continuities. The cooler use centrifugal fan structure, to make wind pressure more stronger and more concentrated to get quicker cooling effects.
Passive Cooling Version With 0dB Noise
It's the world's first silent GeForce GT 430 graphics card using passive cooling design, which is equipped with SPARKLE innovative back-cooling technology featuring 2 heatpipes at the front side with pure aluminum heat sink using wave fin design with increased heat dissipation area at the back side of the PCB, to achieve uniform heat radiation, more thermal performance and 0dB working noise.
Advanced Rendering Architecture
Using NVIDIA's next generation GF108 chip architecture. The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards are designed with unparalleled levels of price/performance. With more than 2x the DirectX 11 geometry processing power over competing product, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards dominate the competition and offers amazing game realism on the latest DirectX 11 titles like Civilization V. Equipped with the latest industry leading technologies including NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA PhysX, high performance NVIDIA GeForce drivers, and more, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards has everything mainstream users need to spoil their senses.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology With 96 cores CUDA C/C++ Support
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards' 96 processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding.
DX11 Done Right
With more than 2x the geometry processing power over competing products, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards can deliver the game realism with incredibly detailed characters, terrain, and game environments - all with blazing fast performance. The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards also bring stunning gaming effects with cutting-edge Microsoft DirectX 11 graphics and NVIDIA PhysX technology take gaming to a new level.
Big on Performance. Easy on the Wallet.
The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards let you to get the most graphics bang for your buck. With NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 graphics chip, you can dominate the competition in the hottest titles like StarCraft 2 without breaking your wallet.
2GB / 1GB DDR3
The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards provides incredible large 2GB and 1GB DDR3 video memory to mainstream users, to satisfy the rigorous need on the video memory bandwidth, conquering today's hottest game, such as Civilization V, even to meet the requirement from 3DMark 11 launched this autumn.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes