MSI Launches Series of Low-Profile GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards
The world class graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially launches the N430GT series graphics cards supporting GPU and Memory double voltage. A low-profile design accommodates most HTPC chassis. The Military Class Concept components includes SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) that improves overclocking capability, and all-solid capacitors to increase performance and durability. N430GT series graphics cards support NVIDIA PhysX and 3D Vision technology, making it the best choice of new generation HTPC graphics card.
The brand new MSI N430GT graphic card leverages MSI exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of GPU core and memory voltage up to 20% overclocking capability. Moreover, Afterburner can save up to 5 overclock setting profiles, and support Multi-GPU mode. In addition, monitoring real-time GPU temperatures gives consumers complete control over graphics card monitoring and adjustment.
Military class concept components - high performance choke and super long life time capacitors
MSI N430GT series graphics cards adopt SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) which has better overclocking ability, 10% better efficiency, and 30% higher current to the GPU. All solid capacitors have over 10 years lifespan which effectively lowers chances of downtime or system instability during long hour operation and to provide the most stable user experience.
Best Choice of 3D Home Theater
3D Stereoscopic HD movies is the future, available now! The new N430GT series graphics cards support PhysX physical computing and 3D Vision technology from NVIDIA. Additionally, HDMI 1.4a supports 7.1 TrueHD and DTS-HD non-distortion high-quality sound format transmission, making the MSI N430GT series the best choice for 3D HTPC.
Latest News Posts
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications