MSI Launches Series of Low-Profile GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards
The world class graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially launches the N430GT series graphics cards supporting GPU and Memory double voltage. A low-profile design accommodates most HTPC chassis. The Military Class Concept components includes SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) that improves overclocking capability, and all-solid capacitors to increase performance and durability. N430GT series graphics cards support NVIDIA PhysX and 3D Vision technology, making it the best choice of new generation HTPC graphics card.
The brand new MSI N430GT graphic card leverages MSI exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of GPU core and memory voltage up to 20% overclocking capability. Moreover, Afterburner can save up to 5 overclock setting profiles, and support Multi-GPU mode. In addition, monitoring real-time GPU temperatures gives consumers complete control over graphics card monitoring and adjustment.
Military class concept components - high performance choke and super long life time capacitors
MSI N430GT series graphics cards adopt SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) which has better overclocking ability, 10% better efficiency, and 30% higher current to the GPU. All solid capacitors have over 10 years lifespan which effectively lowers chances of downtime or system instability during long hour operation and to provide the most stable user experience.
Best Choice of 3D Home Theater
3D Stereoscopic HD movies is the future, available now! The new N430GT series graphics cards support PhysX physical computing and 3D Vision technology from NVIDIA. Additionally, HDMI 1.4a supports 7.1 TrueHD and DTS-HD non-distortion high-quality sound format transmission, making the MSI N430GT series the best choice for 3D HTPC.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology