MSI Launches Series of Low-Profile GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards
The world class graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially launches the N430GT series graphics cards supporting GPU and Memory double voltage. A low-profile design accommodates most HTPC chassis. The Military Class Concept components includes SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) that improves overclocking capability, and all-solid capacitors to increase performance and durability. N430GT series graphics cards support NVIDIA PhysX and 3D Vision technology, making it the best choice of new generation HTPC graphics card.
The brand new MSI N430GT graphic card leverages MSI exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of GPU core and memory voltage up to 20% overclocking capability. Moreover, Afterburner can save up to 5 overclock setting profiles, and support Multi-GPU mode. In addition, monitoring real-time GPU temperatures gives consumers complete control over graphics card monitoring and adjustment.
Military class concept components - high performance choke and super long life time capacitors
MSI N430GT series graphics cards adopt SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) which has better overclocking ability, 10% better efficiency, and 30% higher current to the GPU. All solid capacitors have over 10 years lifespan which effectively lowers chances of downtime or system instability during long hour operation and to provide the most stable user experience.
Best Choice of 3D Home Theater
3D Stereoscopic HD movies is the future, available now! The new N430GT series graphics cards support PhysX physical computing and 3D Vision technology from NVIDIA. Additionally, HDMI 1.4a supports 7.1 TrueHD and DTS-HD non-distortion high-quality sound format transmission, making the MSI N430GT series the best choice for 3D HTPC.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league