New NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 Is the Perfect GPU for Digital Media PCs
Newest Addition to "Fermi" Family Provides Immense Performance and Unique 3D Features Not Offered by Integrated Graphics Solutions
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/11/2010 -- NVIDIA today announced the latest addition to its Fermi class of graphics processing units (GPUs), the NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 430, which was specifically designed to provide the horsepower needed to power today's digital media PCs and provide the high definition video and audio experiences that desktop customers demand.
The GeForce GT 430 utilizes the Company's latest 40nm GPU, codenamed GF108, which is already designed into a variety of desktop and notebook platforms from the world's leading OEMs, including Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, MSI, Samsung, Sony and others. For customers looking for a viable desktop upgrade from lowly integrated solutions, the GeForce GT 430 is a major step up, delivering unparalleled experiences in photo and video editing, Blu-ray 3D, as well as the next generation of GPU-accelerated Web browsers and Web content. And, when combined with NVIDIA 3D Vision technology and a compatible display, the GT430 is also the only GPU in its class that allows consumers to experience their digital content in full stereoscopic 3D.
Offering up to 1.5x the gaming performance of previous generation products, the GeForce GT 430 also adds support for DirectX 11 (DX11), the industry standard for game development. Most importantly, the GT 430 delivers unmatched out-of-the-box game compatibility(i) and playable frame rates in all of today's top 30 games(ii), when compared to integrated graphics solutions.
Key features of the new GeForce GT 430 include:
Support for HDMI 1.4a, a TV standard for delivering 3D content and advanced multi-channel digital audio
Special video engine to accelerate Blu-ray 3D content, delivering optimal 3D visuals at a full 1080p resolution
High-definition 24-bit multi-channel audio up to 192KHz, and lossless DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio bit streaming
Dedicated video processing engine for reduced system power and heat
Support for NVIDIA PhysX® technology, the industry's most comprehensive, cross-platform physics solution
Starting today, the GeForce GT 430 is available as an add-in card from the world's leading suppliers, including ASL, ASUS, Colorful, ECS, EVGA, Gainward, Galaxy, Gigabyte, Innovision 3D, Jetway, KFA2, Leadtek, MSI, Palit, Point of View, PNY, Sparkle, Zotac and others.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The Company holds more than 1,100 U.S. patents, including ones covering designs and insights which are fundamental to modern computing. For more information, see http://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY