NEC Display Solutions Introduces Corporate Wide Displays with LED Backlight
With the introduction of the EX series, a high performance, future-ready and ecological range of desktop displays, NEC Display Solutions is extending its portfolio in the corporate market. The new MultiSync EX series combines an innovative, ultra-slim design with high-quality features. The displays impress with their exceptionally low environmental impact thanks to LED backlight technology and other new features such as a human sensor. The EX series is equipped with a DisplayPort and provides outstanding connectivity and many ergonomic benefits that ensure productive work in even the most demanding office environment. NEC Display Solutions is introducing the first model in the new range called "Office Cool" to the market in the shape of its NEC MultiSync EX231W.
First-class quality, excellent performance and stunning design were the key factors guiding the design of the MultiSync EX series. The displays are light in weight and optically very exciting thanks to their slim form and extremely narrow stand. Modern and with minimum space requirements, they can be stylishly integrated into office surroundings. From a technological point of view the series sets new standards with outstanding picture quality in full HD wide format and excellent connectivity with two digital inputs, DisplayPort and DVI-I. Additionally the range also includes a USB interface which can be used to connect a USB camera, ideal for videoconferencing.
Ecologically the new EX series fulfils the rigorous demands of the "NEC Green Vision" campaign. The W-LED backlight reduces power consumption considerably, and the focus during production of the displays is on ecological factors. NEC Display Solutions has dispensed with the use of environmentally damaging substances such as mercury and has significantly reduced the amount of material used with the slim housing. This avoids negative environmental effects in the manufacture, packaging and transport process. The models also feature two types of sensor: the ambient light sensor and the new human sensor. The latter puts the monitor into standby mode as soon as the user moves away from the display. This significantly increases energy efficiency, which at the same time means a considerable cost saving for the user.
The excellent ergonomic features such as height adjustment and the pivot function allow the screen to be adjusted to suit individual needs - it's the perfect office setup. The displays are also easy to install thanks to their light weight, and they are ideal for multi-screen applications. The first model to be introduced in the new range, the MultiSync EX231W, has been awarded the EPEAT Gold Seal and the TCO 5.0 Certificate.
"The NEC MultiSync range carries a tradition of superb image quality, innovation and reliability synonymous with the high MultiSync standard. The EX series with its stunningly innovative product design and future-proof technology sets a new benchmark for the entire industry," says Birgit Sommerer, Product Line Manager for Commercial Displays at NEC Display Solutions Europe.
Availability, price and warranty
The 23-inch NEC MultiSync EX231W will go on sale October and will be available in either pure black or office white at a price of EUR 359.00 (including VAT). NEC Display Solutions Europe offers a three-year warranty including backlights.
Latest News Posts
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015