Compro VideoMate Vista T220 - Transform Your PC into an All-in-One Multimedia Center
All your entertainment choices (TV viewing, scheduled recording and sequentially still frame captures) are all combined into this card --- Compro VideoMate Vista T220
Australia, Oct. 2008- Compro Technology, an innovative leading manufacturer and developer of PC multimedia products, launches VideoMate Vista T220, a PCI DVB-T TV tuner card which supports watching and DVB-T TV in Windows Media Center of Windows Vista Premium/Ultimate on your desktop.
With the press of the bundled Microsoft certified remote control, you can easily control Windows Media Center and ComproDTV 4. Users also can use the remote to control the PC power On/Off. The included ComproDTV 4 software from Compro's self-developed provide many powerful features. It features DVB-T TV watching, channel surfing, timeshifting, still frames capture, advanced Picture In/Out Picture, Video Desktop, Transport Stream record/ playback in digital TV, the custom channel order creating and exclusive S5 (shutdown) / S4 (hibernation) / S3 (standby) mode power up scheduled recording.
For Windows Vista Premium/Ultimate users, VideoMate Vista T220 also provides many convenient functions. The Vista Gadget Tool allows users to watch live TV, check schedule and playback list directly on the Vista SideBar. The DTV Add-In function makes the Media Center more powerful by integrating it with DTV 4. The schedule recording list from Windows Media Center can be integrated to ComproDTV 4 for an easier schedule recording control.
By taking full advantage of Vista media power and fantastic built-in features, VideoMate Vista T220 makes the top choice for PCTV tuner card enthusiasts.
VideoMate Vista T220 Key Features
- High-quality digital TV tuner card with Philips 9-bit ADC chip and low-profile card design
- Watch free-to-air digital terrestrial TV shows on your PC
- Bundle with Windows Media Center remote to control Windows Media Center and ComproDTV 4
- All-new ComproDTV 4 software with Vista Gadget Tool, DTV Add-In, and Windows Media Center schedule recording list integration
- ComproDTV 4 can simultaneously operate, viewing or recording, multiple Compro TV devices on the same machine, internal and external
- Compro exclusive S5/S4/S3 mode Power Up Scheduled Recording
- Convenient Remote Controlled Power On/Off
- Autoscan in UHF/VHF band (6,7,8 MHz channels)
- Advanced PIP/POP feature offers users watch up to 5 TV channels and one playback recorded video file at the same time
- Video Desktop can stream live TV shows as wallpaper Customize Brightness, Hue, Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness, and audio selection in each TV channel
- High-quality MPEG-2 formats digital TV recording
- Support Transport Stream record and playback
- Support digital FM radio reception (not DAB type)
- Support SDTV and 1080i HDTV (where available)
- Support all digital TV audio/language selection
- Supports EPG, subtitle, & Teletext (where available, does not support MHEG-5 in UK)
- Flexible scheduled recording
- Capture analog video from S-Video input in MPEG-1/2/4
- Certified for Microsoft Windows Vista 32/64bit
* The Windows Vista with Media Center Start Button logo is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Founded in 1988, Compro Technology has been successfully developing and marketing PC multimedia products. With highly talented and experienced engineers, Compro continues to bring unique PC-TV products and market under the brand name of VideoMate.
Compro Technology's business concept is to develop ease-to-use PC-TV solutions to provide exceptional user TV viewing and recording experience for PC users. The product ranges from traditional analog TV to the SD and HD digital TV. Compro works with worldwide distributors and system integrators to bring localized products to meet the global user requirements.
To meet the emerging requirement of the Windows Vista Media Center digital entertainment environment, Compro aims to bring a new range of high-end dual hybrid hardware MPEG 1/2/4 TV cards to the ATSC, DVB-T, DMB-T/H and DVB-S systems for the respective markets. There are other exciting products in the pipeline, so keep an eye out for our announcement.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines