Introducing the World's smallest 64GB USB drive
New Pico-C is the new Gold Standard
San Jose, California - October 8, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced it is now shipping a new large capacity, 64GB, Pico-C. The Pico-C is famous for its: ultra-small, light weight, water-proof, cap-less design; now it's available in a 64GB version.
"The Special Edition Pico-C is a testament to the fact that big things can come in small packages. We've taken our most popular flash drive, the Pico-C, to the next level by upping its capacity to an incredible 64GB, speed rating it and celebrating it with a 24K gold finish." - SuperTalent COO, CH Lee.
This Special Edition drive is 64GB, speed rated and offered in a 24K gold finish. Making no apologies for performance, the Special Edition Pico-C boasts a 30MB/s (200X seq. Read) and 15MB/s (100X seq. Write) speed. Hailed as the world's smallest USB drive, the Pico C drive measures a mere 31 x 12 x 3 mm and weighs no more than a nickel. Despite its incredibly small size, Super Talent is now able to pack an astounding 64GB of NAND flash into the same small form factor.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio