Introducing the World's smallest 64GB USB drive
New Pico-C is the new Gold Standard
San Jose, California - October 8, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced it is now shipping a new large capacity, 64GB, Pico-C. The Pico-C is famous for its: ultra-small, light weight, water-proof, cap-less design; now it's available in a 64GB version.
"The Special Edition Pico-C is a testament to the fact that big things can come in small packages. We've taken our most popular flash drive, the Pico-C, to the next level by upping its capacity to an incredible 64GB, speed rating it and celebrating it with a 24K gold finish." - SuperTalent COO, CH Lee.
This Special Edition drive is 64GB, speed rated and offered in a 24K gold finish. Making no apologies for performance, the Special Edition Pico-C boasts a 30MB/s (200X seq. Read) and 15MB/s (100X seq. Write) speed. Hailed as the world's smallest USB drive, the Pico C drive measures a mere 31 x 12 x 3 mm and weighs no more than a nickel. Despite its incredibly small size, Super Talent is now able to pack an astounding 64GB of NAND flash into the same small form factor.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE passes ASUS, becomes the leading motherboard vendor
- Microsoft's Music and Video apps for Windows 10 drop Xbox branding
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi