Introducing the World's smallest 64GB USB drive
New Pico-C is the new Gold Standard
San Jose, California - October 8, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced it is now shipping a new large capacity, 64GB, Pico-C. The Pico-C is famous for its: ultra-small, light weight, water-proof, cap-less design; now it's available in a 64GB version.
"The Special Edition Pico-C is a testament to the fact that big things can come in small packages. We've taken our most popular flash drive, the Pico-C, to the next level by upping its capacity to an incredible 64GB, speed rating it and celebrating it with a 24K gold finish." - SuperTalent COO, CH Lee.
This Special Edition drive is 64GB, speed rated and offered in a 24K gold finish. Making no apologies for performance, the Special Edition Pico-C boasts a 30MB/s (200X seq. Read) and 15MB/s (100X seq. Write) speed. Hailed as the world's smallest USB drive, the Pico C drive measures a mere 31 x 12 x 3 mm and weighs no more than a nickel. Despite its incredibly small size, Super Talent is now able to pack an astounding 64GB of NAND flash into the same small form factor.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- High-profile defector says North Korean cyberattacks could kill
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015