Razer Unleashes The Ultra-Smooth Razer Ironclad For Comfortably Sleek Enemy Devastation
The Smoothest Metal Mat Hits Stores October 2010
Carlsbad, Calif. - October 7, 2010 - Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the Razer Ironclad elite hard gaming mouse mat, the only metal mat in Razer's product range built to enhance and optimize the gliding capabilities of your mouse for unparalleled mousing comfort and control.
Equipped with a finely sandblasted surface, the Razer Ironclad minimizes hand discomfort and feels smooth to the touch, allowing for effortless and natural mouse movement over its sleek top. It features just the right amount of friction to deliver the precise targeting you need to eradicate all competition with sharpshooting accuracy without abrasive results.
"The Razer Ironclad stands apart from the pack because it delivers the highest form of comfort and long-lasting performance with its ultra-smooth surface and sturdy metal body," said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer USA. "We understand the diversity of gamers out there, from ones who demand a large surface area to those who want superior tracking precision. We produced the Razer Ironclad to make winning feel easy, and give every type of gamer the feel, traction and durability that they need to do so."
Made from anodized aluminium, the Razer Ironclad features a robust unibody construction for reinforced strength and extreme durability to withstand the test of time in any gaming environment. Its extra-large surface area caters for low-sensitivity settings and wide sweeping movements. Gamers can now have a premium combination of both precision and reliability for those kill-or-be-killed moments in gameplay.
About The Razer Ironclad
The Razer Ironclad combines premium comfort, well-built resilience, and high precision tracking with its ultra-smooth sandblasted surface and extra-wide anodized aluminum body, providing gamers with the ultimate long-lasting hard gaming mouse mat. The non-slip rubber base ensures the mat stays put during the most intense of gaming sessions, and it comes with a carrying case for added mat protection and portability.
Price: US $59.99
Razerzone - October 2010
Worldwide - November 2010
Ultra-smooth sandblasted surface for the best mouse glide comfort and control
Anodized aluminum body for reinforced strength and extended durability
Extra-large to cater to low-sensitivity gamers
Compatible with all mice
Non-slip rubber base that stays put
Protective carrying case for greater portability
Approximate size: 320 mm (length) x 270mm (width) x 2.5mm (height)
About the Razer Group:
Razer is the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming products and peripherals that are designed "For Gamers. By Gamers". Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Razer's award-winning lineup of products includes desktop speakers, headsets, keyboards, mice, software, and gaming surfaces. Since 1998, Razer has collaborated with leading professional gamers to develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge gaming peripherals using proprietary technologies that give gamers the competitive edge. Razer products offer the best in precision, sensitivity, usability and distinctive product design and have a reputation for being leaders in gaming peripheral technology.
Latest News Posts
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player launches early
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance