Razer Unleashes The Ultra-Smooth Razer Ironclad For Comfortably Sleek Enemy Devastation
The Smoothest Metal Mat Hits Stores October 2010
Carlsbad, Calif. - October 7, 2010 - Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the Razer Ironclad elite hard gaming mouse mat, the only metal mat in Razer's product range built to enhance and optimize the gliding capabilities of your mouse for unparalleled mousing comfort and control.
Equipped with a finely sandblasted surface, the Razer Ironclad minimizes hand discomfort and feels smooth to the touch, allowing for effortless and natural mouse movement over its sleek top. It features just the right amount of friction to deliver the precise targeting you need to eradicate all competition with sharpshooting accuracy without abrasive results.
"The Razer Ironclad stands apart from the pack because it delivers the highest form of comfort and long-lasting performance with its ultra-smooth surface and sturdy metal body," said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer USA. "We understand the diversity of gamers out there, from ones who demand a large surface area to those who want superior tracking precision. We produced the Razer Ironclad to make winning feel easy, and give every type of gamer the feel, traction and durability that they need to do so."
Made from anodized aluminium, the Razer Ironclad features a robust unibody construction for reinforced strength and extreme durability to withstand the test of time in any gaming environment. Its extra-large surface area caters for low-sensitivity settings and wide sweeping movements. Gamers can now have a premium combination of both precision and reliability for those kill-or-be-killed moments in gameplay.
About The Razer Ironclad
The Razer Ironclad combines premium comfort, well-built resilience, and high precision tracking with its ultra-smooth sandblasted surface and extra-wide anodized aluminum body, providing gamers with the ultimate long-lasting hard gaming mouse mat. The non-slip rubber base ensures the mat stays put during the most intense of gaming sessions, and it comes with a carrying case for added mat protection and portability.
Price: US $59.99
Razerzone - October 2010
Worldwide - November 2010
Ultra-smooth sandblasted surface for the best mouse glide comfort and control
Anodized aluminum body for reinforced strength and extended durability
Extra-large to cater to low-sensitivity gamers
Compatible with all mice
Non-slip rubber base that stays put
Protective carrying case for greater portability
Approximate size: 320 mm (length) x 270mm (width) x 2.5mm (height)
About the Razer Group:
Razer is the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming products and peripherals that are designed "For Gamers. By Gamers". Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Razer's award-winning lineup of products includes desktop speakers, headsets, keyboards, mice, software, and gaming surfaces. Since 1998, Razer has collaborated with leading professional gamers to develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge gaming peripherals using proprietary technologies that give gamers the competitive edge. Razer products offer the best in precision, sensitivity, usability and distinctive product design and have a reputation for being leaders in gaming peripheral technology.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition