Corsair Announces Retail Availability of Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower Case
Fremont, California - October 7, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the general retail availability of the Graphite Series 600T mid-tower computer case. Debuted at Computex in June, 2010, the 600T features dual 200mm fans, eight PCI-E expansion slots to accommodate multiple graphics cards, and plenty of room for large, power-hungry components.
The Graphite Series 600T has garnered enthusiastic praise from industry experts and end-users alike. Legit Reviews calls the 600T "a classy mid-tower with the room and features of a full tower." The Tech Report states that "The truth is, the 600T is pretty much a home run for Corsair." A customer review on Newegg.com says that "The form, fit, function, and design of the 600T are incredible." Hardware Canucks states that "Corsair has once again produced a chassis that makes itself a leader amongst its competition."
The Graphite Series 600T incorporates many of the same builder-friendly features from the award-winning Obsidian Series 700D and 800D, including advanced cable management and a large backplate cutout for easy CPU cooler installation. It is designed to accommodate years of future component upgrades, with a USB 3.0 front panel connector and heavy duty latches and panels. The Graphite Series 600T stands out from the crowd of standard mid-tower cases on the market by offering builder-friendly features, optimized airflow, and exciting, dynamic styling.
The Corsair Graphite Series 600T is available from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers; the MSRP for this midtower case is $159 (US). This product is provided with a two-year limited warranty, and is backed by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
Images of the Graphite Series 600T can be downloaded here. For more information on this product, please visit the Graphite Series 600T product page on our web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines