Logitech Launches Speaker Lapdesk for People with Compact Laptops and Netbooks
Bringing you rich, stereo sound for your compact laptop or netbook, today Logitech unveiled the Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N550, a comfy lapdesk that creates a theatre-like entertainment experience around the home. A follow-on to the popular Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700, which is designed for laptops up to 16-inches, the Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N550 delivers premium sound and comfort to people with laptops that are 14.1-inches or smaller.
"Lapdesks are the unsung heroes of the laptop and netbook world," said Denis Pavillard, vice president of product marketing for laptop accessories. "The Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N550 solves the two complaints people most often report about their laptops and netbooks - poor audio quality and laptop heat. Using this one product can dramatically improve the experience people have with their laptops."
The Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N550 features precisely placed integrated stereo speakers that sit on either side of your laptop and deliver rich, full stereo sound. The lapdesk's 4-layer, heat-shielding design, combined with the soft, air-mesh fabric, helps make laptop use more comfortable. The Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N550's angled base raises your laptop screen to a comfortable viewing position, and integrated foldable bumpers on the lapdesk surface help keep your computer in place.
Logitech's newest lapdesk is also easy to use. There's no software to install - you simply plug a single cable into your laptop or netbook USB port to power the speakers.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N550 is expected to be available in Europe in January for a suggested retail price of £49.99.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- Duran Duran: Streaming music 'is the way forward for the future'
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC