1.35V DDR3 SDRAM- VLP Proves to be GREEN Solution
Reduces costs while increasing performance
San Jose, California - October 5, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced they are now shipping their new "Green DDR3" to support low-voltage platforms. Our JEDEC standard 1.35V DDR3 SDRAM-VLP is 2GB based on a 1Gb component. This DDR3 memory product features: lower cooling costs, higher efficiency, and most importantly dramatic power savings.
"Sometimes doing the right thing is hard;here is on that is easy. With our new green DDR3 you can increase your systems performance and save on total costs, while simultaneously reducing your CO2 footprint"., - SuperTalent COO, CH Lee.
Standard DDR3 modules measure the standard 1.18 inches, but this DDR3 solution has a vertically optimized module height of .72 inches', This enables better air flow, meaning less cooling costs. This also means that the boards require less material to manufacture, costs less to ship and will have a lower impact on the landfill some day. Not only does this innovative technology save space, help machines run cooler but encourages a more sustainable, eco-friendly solution.
And the "Green" contribution doesn't end there; these new modules run at 1.35v instead of the traditional 1.575v. Lower voltage translates to lower power, less cooling, lower electrical bills, and less CO2 emissions. Now you can do the right thing for your enterprise, wallet and the earth all at the same time - without compromise.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset