New Gateway LED Monitors Deliver Crisp Visual Quality, Power Efficiency, and Style
Gateway today introduced three new high-definition LED monitors that combine leading-edge technology and superb functionality in a sleek, ultra-slim design. The new displays also offer eco-friendly features and power-efficient performance, making them ideal for consumers who want to conserve energy and the environment.
The Gateway displays are available in three sizes - the Gateway FHX models are available in 21.5-inch (Gateway FHX2152L) and 24-inch (Gateway FHX2402L) sizes, and the Gateway FHD model is available in a 23-inch (Gateway FHD2303L) size. All three displays deliver excellent visual quality for enjoying high-definition movies, games and productivity applications.
"These new Gateway monitors give consumers a choice in style and functionality when choosing a monitor for their home or office," said Irene Chan, senior product marketing manager for peripherals, Acer America. "All three models offer advanced display technology that meets a wide variety of viewing needs combined with the power-saving features and an eco-friendly design that are important to today's consumers."
Cutting-Edge Features and Sleek Design
The new Gateway monitors provide consumers with a premium viewing experience with a 12,000,000:1 contrast ratio and a 1920x1080 resolution. An excellent high-definition picture quality is obtained through the 16:9 aspect ratio, allowing users to view high-definition digital content without the image distortion that arises from incompatible aspect ratios such as 4:3 (800x600 resolution).
Additionally, the Gateway FHX models feature a rapid 2ms response times and the Gateway FHD model has a fast 5ms response time for viewing high quality moving images. All three models deliver 250 cd/m2 brightness and 16.7M colors, further improving the visual performance.
Each of the new displays ensure easy connectivity to home entertainment devices and office peripherals via a VGA or DVI port with HDCP protection. The 23-inch FHD2303L and the 24-inch FHX2402L also come with an all-digital HDMI interface, delivering exceptional high-definition viewing and top-quality uncompressed video when connected to a DVD player or gaming console.
Combining style and functionality, the Gateway FHD2303L display was designed with a transparent frame that creates the illusion of a floating panel. This is coupled with an asymmetrical stand and ultra-slim base that offers stable support while also providing a beautiful contrast to the dark panel, making this monitor look elegant from any angle. The Gateway FHX242L and FHX2152L models feature glossy black bezels combined with a stand that is finished in aluminum and black, which contrasts nicely with the slim base and panel.
Earth-Friendly and Energy-Saving Technologies
The Gateway monitors leverage many key eco-friendly, energy-saving technologies. The monitors all feature white LED backlighting, which does not contain hazardous substances such as mercury or halogen gases, making it safer for the environment. Additionally, white LED technology consumes less power, providing up to 68% power savings to users.
All of the new displays are RoHS and ENERGY STAR qualified, the latest and most widely used energy-conservation qualification, helping consumers streamline costs and preserve power while providing higher efficiency. To further decrease the environmental impact of the displays, they incorporate stringent energy consumption and power management requirements while in the "On" mode.
For consumers with community recycling programs, the monitors all come in highly recyclable packaging materials, with all major plastic components properly labeled with the composition code and recycling symbols to facilitate future recycling based on ISO 1043/11469 standards.
Pricing and Availability
All three Gateway displays will be available this month at leading U.S. retailers for an MSRP of $249.99 for the Gateway FHD2303L bid, $249.99 for the Gateway FHX2402L bid and $189.99 for the Gateway FHX2152L bd.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 835 VR dev kit program
- Qualcomm and Leap Motion: use real life hands in VR
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording