ECS Announces the A890GXM-A2 Motherboard
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) introduces AMD 890GX based motherboard - ECS Black Series A890GXM-A2 supports the latest six-core CPU to bring users an impressive visual experience with its tough features. By "One-step Unlocking" function in "ECS M.I.B. III" overclocking interface, users are able to unlock the hidden cores of CPU easily, and it reaches over 238% CPU performance boosted than default setting by unlocking cores with overclocking; moreover, it is also easy to reach 146% gaming performance boosted by overclocking GPU - ATI Radeon HD 4290 graphics processor's core clock and SidePort memory speed; ECS A890GXM-A2 fully supports the latest AMD Turbo Core technology which is essential for power-desired users to get extra performance automatically.
ECS A890GXM-A2 is also the first motherboard provides a real PCI-E Gen.2 bandwidth SuperSpeed USB 3.0 controller enhanced by a world-leading IC manufacture in Taiwan, with this perfect solution, ECS A890GXM-A2 features attractive price in the performance segment.
Solid Products are made of Solid Features
"ECS Anti-crash Connector Covers" protect the rear I/O like video outputs perfectly against powder, dust even and static electricity;
Bundled "Norton Internet Security 2011" to protect system against virus and spyware;
"ECS 15 µ Gold Contact" offers 3 times extra protection to secure the motherboard stability and durability;
"ECS 4most Display Design" contains HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI and D-Sub connectors on the rear panel at once;
"ECS eBLU and ECS eDLU" applications provide the most convenient way to update BIOS and Drivers;
"ECS eGS and ECS eSF" applications decrease power consumption and increase cooling efficiency;
"ECS eOC" overclocking utility offers an easy and safe way to overclocking under operation system;
"ECS eJIFFY" utility speeds up boot time and allows users to surf the internet without virus attack;
"ECS Qooltech III" comes with twin-heatpipe design to enhance cooling efficiency for PWM;
"ECS Easy Button and Easy Clear" offer an easy way to enjoy boosting system performance without hassle;
"All solid capacitors and lower RDS(on) MOSFET" improve durability and increase up to 50% efficiency and decrease the temperatures by 16%;
"eSATA 6.0Gbps solution" provides 2 times faster speed in accessing external storage than eSATA.
There are still a number of features in this amazing elegant motherboard, visit ECS or contact your local sales to get more information now.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL DDR4 reaches record air-cooling frequency of 4062MHz
- Lian Li hopes consumers at Computex like its unique desk PCs
- OCZ to show off Trion 100 SSD series for consumers during Computex
- AP: IRS believes tax data thieves came from Russia
- Embrace the virtual world to help fight air sickness while traveling
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini