Razer and Mouse Bungee Team Up For Old School Gamers
Razer, the world's leading high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals brand, is pleased to announce that Ed Larkin of Mouse Bungee has joined Razer's innovation team. Larkin brings classic design elements to Razer's product line with his unprecedented talent, he will soon be adding to Razer's award-winning design team.
"I fondly remember playing the original Quake with my Mouse Bungee and I loved not having to deal with tangling wires anymore. It was a simple but innovative solution to a problem common to so many gamers" says Min-Liang Tan, CEO & Creative Director of Razer. "I'm proud to have a talent like Ed on our team and am excited about the ideas and inspiration he will bring on board."
"When Razer first approached me and asked me to join their team, the decision was quite easy. I have the utmost respect for the brand as it understands gamers like no other company out there", says Ed Larkin, Designer and Inventor of the original Mouse Bungee. "Supporting competitive gaming from day one, they have created this industry and always stayed close to their roots. It is that kind of environment that turns out phenomenal gaming products and I'm looking forward to being a part of it."
About the Razer Mouse Bungee
The Razer Mouse Bungee is a gaming accessory that has been trusted by old school gamers for years. Featuring a robust and stable base plate with 3 non-slip and non-scratch feet and a dual/parallel suspension spring, the Razer Mouse Bungee gives any wired mouse the freedom of motion normally associated with cordless mice by eliminating mousecord snags, drag and tangles. Mouse wires also conveniently snap into place on the rear cord lock so mice won't be weighed down and will be held at the same point. Razer's Mouse Bungee is the ideal accessory for high-speed gaming with wired gaming mice.
Availability: Worldwide - Q4 2010
Base plate with 3 non-slip, non-scratch feet
Rear cord lock to keep mouse wire in place
¼ lb. chrome stabilizer sphere
Mouse cord suspension clip
Dual/parallel cord suspension springs
Latest News Posts
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card