Razer and Mouse Bungee Team Up For Old School Gamers
Razer, the world's leading high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals brand, is pleased to announce that Ed Larkin of Mouse Bungee has joined Razer's innovation team. Larkin brings classic design elements to Razer's product line with his unprecedented talent, he will soon be adding to Razer's award-winning design team.
"I fondly remember playing the original Quake with my Mouse Bungee and I loved not having to deal with tangling wires anymore. It was a simple but innovative solution to a problem common to so many gamers" says Min-Liang Tan, CEO & Creative Director of Razer. "I'm proud to have a talent like Ed on our team and am excited about the ideas and inspiration he will bring on board."
"When Razer first approached me and asked me to join their team, the decision was quite easy. I have the utmost respect for the brand as it understands gamers like no other company out there", says Ed Larkin, Designer and Inventor of the original Mouse Bungee. "Supporting competitive gaming from day one, they have created this industry and always stayed close to their roots. It is that kind of environment that turns out phenomenal gaming products and I'm looking forward to being a part of it."
About the Razer Mouse Bungee
The Razer Mouse Bungee is a gaming accessory that has been trusted by old school gamers for years. Featuring a robust and stable base plate with 3 non-slip and non-scratch feet and a dual/parallel suspension spring, the Razer Mouse Bungee gives any wired mouse the freedom of motion normally associated with cordless mice by eliminating mousecord snags, drag and tangles. Mouse wires also conveniently snap into place on the rear cord lock so mice won't be weighed down and will be held at the same point. Razer's Mouse Bungee is the ideal accessory for high-speed gaming with wired gaming mice.
Availability: Worldwide - Q4 2010
Base plate with 3 non-slip, non-scratch feet
Rear cord lock to keep mouse wire in place
¼ lb. chrome stabilizer sphere
Mouse cord suspension clip
Dual/parallel cord suspension springs
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4