Transcend Rolls Out High Density DRAM Modules with 2Gbit DDR3 Chips
Transcend Information Inc., a worldwide leader in memory and storage products, today launched three new 4GB DDR3 DRAM modules using high-density 2-gigabit (2 Gbit) DDR3 chips: a DDR3-1333 MHz Long-DIMM, a DDR3-1333 MHz SO-DIMM, and a DDR3-1066 MHz SO-DIMM.
Transcend's 4GB 240-pin DDR3-1333 Long-DIMM for desktops runs at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9, while the 4GB DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM notebook memory module operates at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9, and the 4GB DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM runs at 1066 MHz with CL7 timings. Each module is optimized for stable 1.5V operation and is made with high density energy-efficient 2 Gbit chips, enabling conscientious users to take advantage of the best power-performance ratio available for their desktop or laptop computer.
Thanks to the adoption of cutting-edge high capacity 2 Gbit DDR3 chips using the latest 40nm-class DRAM manufacturing process, Transcend's new DDR3 modules can effectively increase a computer's total memory capacity while reducing power consumption. These high-density chips not only bring the benefits of increased capacity and power efficiency, but also help prolong system lifetime--a crucial factor for server hardware.
All of Transcend's DDR3 memory modules fully comply with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and are built with 256Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips for their improved electrical and heat dissipation characteristics. Backed by Transcend's lifetime warranty, each new DDR3 module offers unparalleled reliability for today's desktops, laptops and workstations.
Latest News Posts
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio