Transcend Rolls Out High Density DRAM Modules with 2Gbit DDR3 Chips
Transcend Information Inc., a worldwide leader in memory and storage products, today launched three new 4GB DDR3 DRAM modules using high-density 2-gigabit (2 Gbit) DDR3 chips: a DDR3-1333 MHz Long-DIMM, a DDR3-1333 MHz SO-DIMM, and a DDR3-1066 MHz SO-DIMM.
Transcend's 4GB 240-pin DDR3-1333 Long-DIMM for desktops runs at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9, while the 4GB DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM notebook memory module operates at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9, and the 4GB DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM runs at 1066 MHz with CL7 timings. Each module is optimized for stable 1.5V operation and is made with high density energy-efficient 2 Gbit chips, enabling conscientious users to take advantage of the best power-performance ratio available for their desktop or laptop computer.
Thanks to the adoption of cutting-edge high capacity 2 Gbit DDR3 chips using the latest 40nm-class DRAM manufacturing process, Transcend's new DDR3 modules can effectively increase a computer's total memory capacity while reducing power consumption. These high-density chips not only bring the benefits of increased capacity and power efficiency, but also help prolong system lifetime--a crucial factor for server hardware.
All of Transcend's DDR3 memory modules fully comply with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and are built with 256Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips for their improved electrical and heat dissipation characteristics. Backed by Transcend's lifetime warranty, each new DDR3 module offers unparalleled reliability for today's desktops, laptops and workstations.
Latest News Posts
- Acer's new curved laptop rocks GTX 1080 SLI, G-Sync
- LG's new 38-inch UltraWide rocks 3840x1600 resolution
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided patch fixes a slew of problems
- Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition launches
- Apple ordered to pay €13bn in back taxes to Ireland
- PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules