Transcend Rolls Out High Density DRAM Modules with 2Gbit DDR3 Chips
Transcend Information Inc., a worldwide leader in memory and storage products, today launched three new 4GB DDR3 DRAM modules using high-density 2-gigabit (2 Gbit) DDR3 chips: a DDR3-1333 MHz Long-DIMM, a DDR3-1333 MHz SO-DIMM, and a DDR3-1066 MHz SO-DIMM.
Transcend's 4GB 240-pin DDR3-1333 Long-DIMM for desktops runs at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9, while the 4GB DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM notebook memory module operates at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9, and the 4GB DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM runs at 1066 MHz with CL7 timings. Each module is optimized for stable 1.5V operation and is made with high density energy-efficient 2 Gbit chips, enabling conscientious users to take advantage of the best power-performance ratio available for their desktop or laptop computer.
Thanks to the adoption of cutting-edge high capacity 2 Gbit DDR3 chips using the latest 40nm-class DRAM manufacturing process, Transcend's new DDR3 modules can effectively increase a computer's total memory capacity while reducing power consumption. These high-density chips not only bring the benefits of increased capacity and power efficiency, but also help prolong system lifetime--a crucial factor for server hardware.
All of Transcend's DDR3 memory modules fully comply with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and are built with 256Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips for their improved electrical and heat dissipation characteristics. Backed by Transcend's lifetime warranty, each new DDR3 module offers unparalleled reliability for today's desktops, laptops and workstations.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup