Transcend Rolls Out High Density DRAM Modules with 2Gbit DDR3 Chips
Transcend Information Inc., a worldwide leader in memory and storage products, today launched three new 4GB DDR3 DRAM modules using high-density 2-gigabit (2 Gbit) DDR3 chips: a DDR3-1333 MHz Long-DIMM, a DDR3-1333 MHz SO-DIMM, and a DDR3-1066 MHz SO-DIMM.
Transcend's 4GB 240-pin DDR3-1333 Long-DIMM for desktops runs at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9, while the 4GB DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM notebook memory module operates at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9, and the 4GB DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM runs at 1066 MHz with CL7 timings. Each module is optimized for stable 1.5V operation and is made with high density energy-efficient 2 Gbit chips, enabling conscientious users to take advantage of the best power-performance ratio available for their desktop or laptop computer.
Thanks to the adoption of cutting-edge high capacity 2 Gbit DDR3 chips using the latest 40nm-class DRAM manufacturing process, Transcend's new DDR3 modules can effectively increase a computer's total memory capacity while reducing power consumption. These high-density chips not only bring the benefits of increased capacity and power efficiency, but also help prolong system lifetime--a crucial factor for server hardware.
All of Transcend's DDR3 memory modules fully comply with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and are built with 256Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips for their improved electrical and heat dissipation characteristics. Backed by Transcend's lifetime warranty, each new DDR3 module offers unparalleled reliability for today's desktops, laptops and workstations.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla promises to unveil new product on April 30, and it's not a car
- Two federal officers charged with bitcoin during investigation
- British Airways suspends frequent flyer program after cyberattack
- One killed, others injured in failed attack against NSA campus
- Mobile payments are appealing, but still no threat to credit cards
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi